Quote Originally Posted by Sean Osborne View Post
Oh wow Backstop... I had thought you understood this material very well. Well, at least you do now. I have been relating this material for some time now in this thread and the previous one at ANet. So, if I understand you correctly, what I think you're saying is that it took Joel Rosenberg and his Epicenter DVD to put it all together for you. That's what a lot of people are saying all across the USA in the aftermath of this video release. I guess I should be quiet and just play the Epicenter DVD.
This may not come out right...but what the DVD did was put it all in one single place.

Hey...you're doing a fine job of explaining things here, and previously at Anon - do not think otherwise.

But frankly, it's a lot of info for a lunkhead such as myself to digest; there's a never ending stream, and one fact leads to numerous others requiring research/thought/etc. I consider it all 'heavy reading.'

Again, the DVD just kinda neatly packaged things for immediate consumption. Rosenberg's (Cliff's) Notes, if you will.

Nope, haven't seen the Youtube link - going there now.

Thanks.