Thread: Green Beret Bryan Sikes To Jesse Ventura: You’re A Dirtbag Imposter

Thanks

Default Green Beret Bryan Sikes To Jesse Ventura: You’re A Dirtbag Imposter

by darcprynce

Green Beret Bryan Sikes To Jesse Ventura: You’re A Dirtbag Imposter; Never F–k With A Fellow Operator’s Family

Green Beret Slams Jesse Ventura: “You’re A Dirtbag Imposter; Never F–k With A Fellow Operator’s Family” – Clash Daily
    I’m officially calling you out Jesse Ventura, you dirtbag imposter. Let it be known to all that take a minute to read this: if you cannot undeniably prove you were once a SOF guy or a SEAL, it’s because you never were one. I don’t know how it would be possible to be a former/current SOF operator and not have irrefutable proof. The fact that this claim still remains a topic of debate has led me and many others to believe you never were a SEAL.
    …………

Jesse, for your own information, just because you may have met an operator in passing or one that allowed you the privilege of shaking their hand, doesn’t make you one. Chasing an alien through the jungle in a movie doesn’t make you one either. But hey, if I’m wrong, then prove it tough guy. Being “sort of” a SEAL doesn’t make you a SEAL. Leading people to believe that you killed people during interviews doesn’t mean you actually killed people either.

Let’s assume for a moment that you actually had the intestinal fortitude to successfully complete any sort of selection course to become an operator; you egregiously violated rule number 1 in Special Operations… You NEVER f*#k with a fellow operator’s family. For those that don’t know, Jesse Ventura is suing Taya Kyle, wife of Chris Kyle and author of the book, American Sniper. Chris Kyle, a man respected by all of SOF, was murdered in 2013 at a gun range and Ventura is suing his wife for… get this… defamation of character? That’s laughable.

I thought you had to have some substance of character to be defamed in the first place?

You’re a joke, plain and simple.

You claim to be a former operator but you are more than willing to violate a sacred rule and sue the wife of one? That’s real badass of you, I’m sure you’ve got a lot of operator friends in your corner on this one. I’ll be the first to tell you, your job offers didn’t dry up as a result of claims made in Kyle’s book about you being punched in the face for running your mouth. They dried up because you’re a washed up loser that has nothing to offer. Worst yet, you’re not even a “has been”, you’re a “never was.” Go back to reporting about conspiracy theories on cable access and late night AM radio.

I know how important it is for you to have your “good name” cleared… right? You did say in an interview about this pending lawsuit, “It’s not about the money; it’s about clearing my name. It’s a lie.” Well, in the unlikely event you actually win this lawsuit, and it isn’t about the money, I‘d expect you to keep to your word and donate any monetary settlement to the Special Operations Wounded Warrior Foundation or something similar.

In closing, Jesse, I do apologize to you in advance for not writing this in crayon or having pictures for you to follow along with, but maybe you can have your lawyer read it to you. Lastly, you don’t look like a traitor to the military because of Kyle’s claims; you’re a Traitor for going after an operator’s family.

-Bryan Sikes, SFC, USA

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Green Beret Bryan Sikes To Jesse Ventura: You’re A Dirtbag Imposter

Jury Awards Ventura $1.8M in Defamation Case

(ST. PAUL, Minn.) — A jury awarded former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura $1.8 million on Tuesday in his lawsuit against the estate of “American Sniper” author Chris Kyle.
    On the sixth day of deliberations, the federal jury decided that the 2012 best-selling book defamed Ventura in its description of a bar fight in California in 2006. Kyle wrote that he decked a man whom he later identified as Ventura after the man allegedly said the Navy SEALs “deserve to lose a few.”
    Ventura testified that Kyle fabricated the passage about punching him. Kyle said in testimony videotaped before his death last year that his story was accurate.

Legal experts had said Ventura had to clear a high legal bar to win, since as a public figure he had to prove “actual malice.” According to the jury instructions, Ventura had to prove with “clear and convincing evidence” that Kyle either knew or believed what he wrote was untrue, or that he harbored serious doubts about its truth.

The jury told the judge Monday that it didn’t believe it could reach a unanimous verdict, but the judge instructed them to continue. On Tuesday, attorneys for both sides agreed that the verdict did not need to be unanimous and would allow a verdict if only eight of 10 jurors agreed.

After finding in favor of Ventura, the jury was also tasked with awarding damages for any harm to his reputation, humiliation and embarrassment. Jurors had to find that Ventura suffered an economic loss as a direct result of Kyle’s statements, or that Kyle used Ventura to profit unjustly.

Neither Ventura nor Chris Kyle’s widow, Taya Kyle, were in the courtroom for the verdict. Chris Kyle was slain at a Texas gun range last year, so his widow is executor of his estate with control over proceeds from book royalties and movie rights.

In his closing argument, Ventura attorney David Bradley Olsen said he believes Kyle’s estate has earned more than $6 million from the book, and suggested that $5 million to $15 million would be reasonable compensation for what he said was irreparable harm to Ventura’s reputation.

“The verdict will tell the world Chris Kyle’s story was a lie,” Olsen said.

Olsen said Kyle’s claims that Ventura said he hated America, thought the U.S. military was killing innocent civilians in Iraq and that the SEALs “deserve to lose a few” had made him a pariah in the community that mattered most to him — the brotherhood of current and former SEALs.

“One-point-five million people have bought the book,” he said. “Millions more heard Fox TV trash Jesse Ventura because of it. And the story went viral on the Internet and will be there forever.”

Defense attorney John Borger had told jurors in his own closing argument that the 11 witnesses presented by the defense “tell a compelling and consistent story” that backed Kyle’s version.

U.S. District Judge Richard Kyle, who is not related to the author, told jurors they weren’t charged with determining whether Ventura was punched, but rather whether he was defamed by the remarks Kyle attributed to him.

Chris Kyle, regarded as the deadliest military sniper in U.S. history, included a brief account in his book of a confrontation at a bar in Coronado, California, with a man he called “Scruff Face.” In promotional interviews, Kyle identified the man as Ventura, a former SEAL who became a pro wrestler and movie actor before being elected for one term as Minnesota governor in 1998. Ventura was in Coronado for a SEAL reunion and graduation ceremony.

Olsen said inconsistencies in testimony from defense witnesses about what happened the night of Oct. 12, 2006, were so serious that their stories couldn’t be trusted. He also pointed out that people who were with Ventura that night testified that the alleged confrontation never happened. And he said Ventura would never have said any of the remarks attributed to him because he remains proud of his and his parents’ military service.

“The statement is completely out of character for Jesse Ventura. He never said anything like that in his life, and he never will,” he said.

Ventura testified that his income as a television personality fell sharply as job offers dried up in the wake of “American Sniper.” Borger said Ventura’s career as an entertainer was in decline well before that.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Guess I'm gonna say, Jessee Ventura, you're a damned dirtbag.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Ditto.

Fuck that truther asshole.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

I have found that this ruling makes me really angry. I'm trying to figure out why.

One... the man is dead and Ventura is taking advantage of him and his wife. It's not like Kyle is here to defend himself.

Two... Ventura is just a friggin scumbag and Mrs. Kyle has to suffer for that.

Three... Ventura's reputation is going to be infinitely scarred due to this lawsuit, far beyond anything mentioned by Kyle in his book. (Not that I'm upset about his loss of face, mind you)

Four... Does anyone really believe a word Ventura says? Did he just have better scumsucking lawyers?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCO View Post
    I have found that this ruling makes me really angry. I'm trying to figure out why.

One... the man is dead and Ventura is taking advantage of him and his wife. It's not like Kyle is here to defend himself.

Two... Ventura is just a friggin scumbag and Mrs. Kyle has to suffer for that.

Three... Ventura's reputation is going to be infinitely scarred due to this lawsuit, far beyond anything mentioned by Kyle in his book. (Not that I'm upset about his loss of face, mind you)

Four... Does anyone really believe a word Ventura says? Did he just have better scumsucking lawyers?
    There was apparently some embellishment to the story that Kyle admitted to in taped deposition before he died however he never referred to Ventura by name until his interview on Opie & Anthony. When he did that gave Ventura the opportunity to play the lawsuit lottery, claiming his image was damaged (), since there's no other way for that washed up scumbag to make an honest buck.

If you're reading this Jessie, don't worry. I thought you were a walking hemorrhoid long before Kyle knocked you on your ass.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I've seen a couple of those funny pics. Marcus Luttrell has been on a tear with them.

Thread Information