If Christie would just have a spine on Gun control, I'd be all in. I like his no nonsense approach to fiscal policy.

There are a handful of gun bills headed to his desk in the next few weeks and he cannot become president unless he vetoes them. He's not really given any indication of how he'll move on these bills. I know why he can't...the legislature will take steps to alter the bills if he says he's going to veto them, so whatever he plans on doing, he's got to keep his cards hidden until the time comes.

I have issues with all politicians on privacy. More people have been killed by SWAT raids and cops than terrorists in every year except 2001. Terrorism really isn't such a problem that every American has to be spied upon 24/7 in every possible way.

I am pretty sure I wouldn't even bother with airline security. Leave it up to the airlines. If I can carry a gun on the plane, No one is hijacking my airplane. Contrary to Bond Film villains a hole in the fuselage will not suck you out like goldfinger.