Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Obama everyone is ignoring...

Thanks

Default The Obama everyone is ignoring...

Look, this has simply GOT to get some attention...as unsavory as it is.
    http://larrysinclair0926.com/2522.ht...df55925bd112b0 ^

This whole issue is NOT going away...

I personally BELIEVE these allegations..I have researched high and low and they have not been dispelled, only obsficated through systematic counter attacks and threats...including false reporting that Sinclair "failed " a polygraph to which he willingly submitted. Dig deeper you find actually the opposite is true--he passed with flying colors.

But well-orchestrated Chicago style detractors know the web is a murky place and most will not dig beyond strategically and ubiquitously placed misinformation.

Sinclair, yes, is a lowlife..but it makes no difference, he has phone numbers and multiple details to support his story. The Chicago PD is weaving and bobbing. In the meantime, it seems everyone is being lulled into fatigue and apathy about this because the mainstream media simply WILL NOT touch it...it is DYNAMITE...they are cowed by fears of being seen as "racist", homophobic or whatever--when in truth this has NOTHING to with any of that ---it is the fact that Obama is a pathological liar, narcissicist and by the evidence, an illegal drug user and purchaser.

Better we risk some slings and arrows about being called "names" than allow our country to fall under the sway of Barak Obama and his unsavory character. Please read below for a summary reminder of this sordid mess:

----------------------------------------------------- http://larrysinclair0926.com/2522.ht...df55925bd112b0

>>For those of you not familiar with this story let me give you a brief recap while the past articles are being prepared fr upload.

In November 1999 I met Barack Obama, engaged in two separate sexual encounters with him and engaged in cocaine use with him (cocaine that Senator Obama sold to me). Barack Obama smoked crack cocaine while engaging in sexual encounters with me in the back of a limo and in a Gurnee, IL hotel room.

After asking the campaign of Obama last fall (Sept and later)to publicly acknowledge his drug use as recently as 1999, I was contacted by a gentleman identified as Mr. Young. Mr. Young asked about the sexual encounters, which caused a red flag to go up for me because I had never mentioned anything to the Obama campaign regarding the sexual encounters.

Several months later and several communications later Mr. Young made it clear he was fishing for info on who I had been in contact with regarding Obama and my encounters. Young made it clear that he was intimately and sexually involved with Obama personally.

In Jan 2008 I went public on Youtube after being ignored by the Obama Campaign, in regards to my request that Obama correct his statements concerning his drug use.

Since then I realized that Mr. Young, was indeed Donald Young, the Choir Director of Obama's church TUCC in Chicago, who was murdered on Dec 23, 2007.

Barack Obama personally has refused to respond to these allegations. In fact Obama and his Campaign has refused to even claim they are lies or smears on his official "fight the smears" website, where by the way he seems to deny everything but this.

My web sites have been shut down based on false statements made in TOS complaints by the Pro-Obama internet warriors, I have been harassed, threatened with death and just this past weekend a group who has been dedicated to protecting Barack Obama from himself even posted the suggestion that the put a "contract" on my life.

Barack Obama is guilty of many things in all that has taken place on his behalf. Obama knowing uses bloggers and web sites to attack anyone who opposes him. All of the actions taken by the individuals are illegal, from threats over the internet to copyright violations, but the web hosts, hosting them ignore the complaints, the FBI and US Attorney for D.C. refuse to enforce the laws against anyone who is engaging in these practices on behalf of Barack Obama.

Despite non-stop attempts to discredit me and what I have said, these people cannot. What they can and continue to do is, send emails to themselves through anonymous mailers using my and others email addresses to claim I or a commenter has threatened them, they call peoples houses, post their names, phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, and employers info on their site and cache it on Google before removing it for their web sites to harass, intimidate and threaten.

People, this is not just happening to me, it is happening to everyone and anyone who opposes Barack Obama or makes truthful statements regarding Barack Obama's own actions that he nor the Mainstream Media want you, the American Voter to have any knowledge of.

It is time that the Citizens of The United States of America stand up and hold Barack Obama, David Axelrod, Sam Graham Felson, the FBI, the US Attorney's Office, the DNC and the Obama Internet warriors accountable and responsible for their actions.

It is time for every single person who has been threatened at a primary or caucus, on the internet, by phone or in person to join together and bring a class action suit against Barack Obama, Obama for America, the DNC, GoDaddy.com, Daily Kos, DemocraticUnderground.com, Diggs.com, Huffington-Post.com, My Barack Obama.com, the US Attorney's Office, et al.. for threats, intimidation, harassment, threats of physical injury and property damage.

Yes I know it sounds extreme. But it is clear by the actions and tactics encouraged and sanctioned by the Obama Campaign, his supporters & surrogates, that extreme measure are necessary if we have any hope of preserving our rights under the Constitution.

The Chicago Police Department by law owes it to the family of Donald Young to investigate the possibility of Obama being involved in Young's murder.<<

Posted by Larry Sinclair, 12:38 PM, Permalink

Larry Sinclair/Barack Obama Drugs, Sex & Murder Blog

Login Recent Entries: 2086,258 Views Later & Barack Obama Is Still Runnig Scared I Am Back Up & Ready To Fight On Archive: 2008-07 (2)
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: The Obama everyone is ignoring...

We are currently working on uploading the content from the previouse site. In order to be able to keep up with our high traffic rates, we need a little more time. I have posted the current article in the meantime. Thank you for your interest!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2086,258 Views Later & Barack Obama Is Still Runnig Scared

After more than 2,086,000 views of my articles written now over four different sites, and presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee Barack Obama is still running scared.

For those of you not familiar with this story let me give you a brief recap while the past articles are being prepared fr upload.

In November 1999 I met Barack Obama, engaged in two separate sexual encounters with him and engaged in cocaine use with him (cocaine that Senator Obama sold to me). Barack Obama smoked crack cocaine while engaging in sexual encounters with me in the back of a limo and in a Gurnee, IL hotel room.

After asking the campaign of Obama last fall (Sept and later)to publicly acknowledge his drug use as recently as 1999, I was contacted by a gentleman identified as Mr. Young. Mr. Young asked about the sexual encounters, which caused a red flag to go up for me because I had never mentioned anything to the Obama campaign regarding the sexual encounters.

Several months later and several communications later Mr. Young made it clear he was fishing for info on who I had been in contact with regarding Obama and my encounters. Young made it clear that he was intimately and sexually involved with Obama personally.

In Jan 2008 I went public on Youtube after being ignored by the Obama Campaign, in regards to my request that Obama correct his statements concerning his drug use.

Since then I realized that Mr. Young, was indeed Donald Young, the Choir Director of Obama's church TUCC in Chicago, who was murdered on Dec 23, 2007.

Barack Obama personally has refused to respond to these allegations. In fact Obama and his Campaign has refused to even claim they are lies or smears on his official "fight the smears" website, where by the way he seems to deny everything but this.

My web sites have been shut down based on false statements made in TOS complaints by the Pro-Obama internet warriors, I have been harassed, threatened with death and just this past weekend a group who has been dedicated to protecting Barack Obama from himself even posted the suggestion that the put a "contract" on my life.

Barack Obama is guilty of many things in all that has taken place on his behalf. Obama knowing uses bloggers and web sites to attack anyone who opposes him. All of the actions taken by the individuals are illegal, from threats over the internet to copyright violations, but the web hosts, hosting them ignore the complaints, the FBI and US Attorney for D.C. refuse to enforce the laws against anyone who is engaging in these practices on behalf of Barack Obama.

Despite non-stop attempts to discredit me and what I have said, these people cannot. What they can and continue to do is, send emails to themselves through anonymous mailers using my and others email addresses to claim I or a commenter has threatened them, they call peoples houses, post their names, phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, and employers info on their site and cache it on Google before removing it for their web sites to harass, intimidate and threaten.

People, this is not just happening to me, it is happening to everyone and anyone who opposes Barack Obama or makes truthful statements regarding Barack Obama's own actions that he nor the Mainstream Media want you, the American Voter to have any knowledge of.

It is time that the Citizens of The United States of America stand up and hold Barack Obama, David Axelrod, Sam Graham Felson, the FBI, the US Attorney's Office, the DNC and the Obama Internet warriors accountable and responsible for their actions.

It is time for every single person who has been threatened at a primary or caucus, on the internet, by phone or in person to join together and bring a class action suit against Barack Obama, Obama for America, the DNC, GoDaddy.com, Daily Kos, DemocraticUnderground.com, Diggs.com, Huffington-Post.com, My Barack Obama.com, the US Attorney's Office, et al.. for threats, intimidation, harassment, threats of physical injury and property damage.

Yes I know it sounds extreme. But it is clear by the actions and tactics encouraged and sanctioned by the Obama Campaign, his supporters & surrogates, that extreme measure are necessary if we have any hope of preserving our rights under the Constitution.

The Chicago Police Department by law owes it to the family of Donald Young to investigate the possibility of Obama being involved in Young's murder.

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

We are currently working on uploading the content from the previouse site. In order to be able to keep up with our high traffic rates, we need a little more time. I have posted the current article in the meantime. Thank you for your interest!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Am Back Up & Ready To Fight On

I have actually lost count of the number of times that I have been shut down by the forces that wish to protect Barack Obama by any means necessary and the Obama Internet Warriors. But I can say that for every time I have been temporarily shut down, I come back.

Itsssssssss Backkkkkkk.

Until Barack Obama answers the Questions:

1. Did you Senator Obama use crack cocaine n the back of a limo & in a hotel room with Larry Sinclair?

2. Did you Senator Obama engage in gay sex in the back of a limo & in a hotel room with Larry Sinclair?

3. Did you Senator Obama, have any involvement in the MURDER of Donald Young?

4. Did you Senator Obama have an intimate and sexual relationship with Donald Young?

I am not going anywhere. Answer the question's Barack Obama!

Posted by Larry Sinclair, 2:48 AM, Permalink

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Posted this because... honestly, I don't know what to think about this.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

And then there are the lies...
    Obama Felt 'Hustled' by German Journalist
    Der Spiegel ^ | 7/28/08 | Marc Pitzke

The story contained a florid description of Obama's physical attributes, praising his "well-trained arms," "his tight rear view," and how he lifted the masculine 32-kilogram (70-pound) dumbbells "first 10 times with his right arm, then 10 times with his left." (italics mine) And then there was the culmination: "Barack put his arm around my shoulders. I held him round the waist. Wow! He isn't even sweating!" And, lastly, there was Bonesky's conclusion: "What a man!"

Obama Says He Didn't Know She Was a Reporter

(Excerpt) Read more at spiegel.de ...

(From FR)
    I beg the moderator's indulgence as I wish to have this article posted once more, because something important was definitely missed by our readers when it was first posted.

I work out regularly. I'm not super strong, but I'm getting stronger, and I know like anyone else male or female who works out, even occasionally, what is fact and what is fiction when it comes to weight lifting.

In this article Obama is portrayed lifting 70lb dumbbells ten times in each hand. I challenge any FR reader to do this. In fact, I challenge you to do just one rep with this much weight.

First of all, this was another Obama Camp Plant, The purpose being that they wanted to show how masculine Obama is, and to counter balance and refute the other images of the wus riding the bike at 2 MPH with a helmut, or bowling a 40. They knew she was a reporter, and they knew they could get her to post this dishonest accounting. And they didn't refute it one iota.

No, they wanted to show that he is super human and strong.

I can tell you, that I don't think Arnold was capable of doing this when he won Mr. Olympia five times.

Hey, O' Reilly, I hope you're listening and keeping notes of the Obama Truth File. Please ask him directly when you interview him, if he'll let you and you're man enough to ask, if this is true, that he did lift this much weight and effortlessly at the gym

This guy is a phony. He's a liar, from the Chicago Daly machine, his birth record has yet to be fully vetted. He's a con man and everyone, except those who can read, can see through him. If this guy comes close to getting elected, then heaven help this country...And I mean that with all my heart.

1 posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:04:09 AM by nikos1121
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Opie and Anthony had Larry Sinclair on the show a few weeks back and after that interview, I think the guy is a kook. He didn't come across as credible at all, even when they weren't making fun of him.

Thanks

I haven't heard the guy speaking so, like I said, I can't really say. Posted it mostly for posterity.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama Not Qualified to Control Nuclear Weapons; Can He Be President?
    The Husaria: For Our Freedom and Yours ^ | 7/30/08 | Winged Hussar 1683

Nuclear Weapon Personnel Reliability Program: Cocaine History a Disqualifier

I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though… (Barack Obama, “Dreams From My Father,” page 93, paperback edition. http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/....asp?strTerm=B, “Blow” = “Cocaine; to inhale cocaine; to smoke marijuana; to inject heroin”)
    The Obama campaign at least sanctions (and may promote actively) the spread of rumors to the effect that John McCain has a neurodegenerative disease, usually by citing age as a risk factor for such diseases. Dozens of posts to this nature appear at my.barackobama.com, over which the official campaign exercises editorial control. At least one such post links to a YouTube video with background music about an old mother with silver hair in an old rocking chair. We must therefore remind our readers that cocaine users also are at higher risk for brain damage and mental deficiencies. We will then show that even pre-service cocaine use disqualifies Armed Forces personnel from access to nuclear weapons, which suggests that Barack Obama is not qualified to control weapons of mass destruction either.

(Excerpt) Read more at husaria.wordpress.com ...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

From an email I got today:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    >

Think you know who this man is?

This possible President of the United States?? Read Below and ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the President of our great nation!!!!

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

* If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to Do so!!!!

We CANNOT have someone with this type of mentality running our GREAT nation!!

I don't care whether you a Democrat or a Conservative.

We CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of character in a President. PLEASE help spread the word!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA ~ ~ ~ ~
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

A MUST READ:

Professor Obama's Final Exam from 2003 given to his students....

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package....2003.fall.pdf
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama’s Answer to Drilling Debate: Inflate Your Tires

"We could save all the oil that they're talking about getting off drilling if everybody was just inflating their tires and getting regular tune-ups. You could save just as much."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama Accepts apology from Celeb Pal Ludicris, Recommends Him for Secretary of State
    7/30 | HMV

The Obama Campaign issued the following statement today after receiving an apology from rapper Ludicris over offensive lyrics in a recent release.

"Senator Obama was truly moved by the sincere apology from Ludicris today. The words were so touching that Senator Obama felt that Ludicris should have a place on his cabinet. The senator noted that anyone who can apologize that well certainly has the qualities and experience to be Secretary of State, and apolgize for America around the world to restore our dignity." Ludicris could not be reached for comment.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

(ok that was satire... lol... even if there is a kernel of truth!)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Had me worried there. I wouldn't put it past him to make Barbara Streisand his VP.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

Thanks

*Breaking* Sister Maya’s Name Uncovered on Alleged Obama Birth Certificate
    http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/200...mas/#more-1493 ^ | 8/5/2008 | Texas Darlin

Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 5:41:40 AM by Neville72

Forensics specialist Techdude, who has been chipping away at the Obama Birth Certificate mystery for some time, has confirmed that the name on the original Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) which was used to forge the document presented by Barack Obama as his valid Birth Certificate IS:

Maya Kassandra Soetoro.

His sister.

The document presented by Obama as the “truth about his birth certificate” can be seen on his official campaign web page, “FightTheSmears,” here.

In an exclusive TexasDarlin report on Sunday, Techdude revealed that he had discovered the true identity of the person on the original COLB, but that he was not ready to disclose that person’s name.

He gave readers step-by-step instructions for conducting the analysis at home. In a follow-up post, I published a comment by Techdude in which he explained why he was waiting to name the person, and he challenged readers to solve the mystery first, offering a free trip to Las Vegas for the first person who posted the correct answer.

Several hours later, KG, a reader on the TexasDarlin blog, posted her/his discovery in the Comments section of this post, and detailed the technical process she/he followed to get there.

KG revealed the original name on the COLB:

Maya Kassandra Soetoro.

Techdude has reviewed KG’s analysis, and verified the result.

KG does not have the technical tools to immediately produce a report for publication, and is not sure he/she wants to be published. Nevertheless, you can read KG’s process yourself in the Comment thread.

In the coming days, Techdude will provide a final report that fully discloses his discovery, and provides all the fancy technical data, images, formulae etc. that everyone has come to expect. He will respond to questions posted on this blog to the best of his ability. (NOTE: KG has asked Techdude to donate the trip funds to help retire Hillary’s debt, and Techdude has agreed.)

Now, Senator Obama faces a serious and urgent inquiry from Americans:

Why was his sister Maya’s birth certificate used to make his own?

I have a preliminary theory, and it goes something like this:

The Hawaii COLB form was revised in 2001. Prior to that, it included much more birth information, such as name of the hospital, signatures and professions of parents, etc.

If Obama needed to show his birth certificate to the public during the election, he wanted to present the current short version, but the one he had in a shoebox somewhere was an older version.

When it became clear in 2007 that he might need to show it, Maya’s COLB was ordered. Obama did not order his own because he didn’t want a chatty Hawaii Govt. employee to notice that the child’s name on his COLB is Barry Soetoro, and the father’s name, Lolo Soetoro. He did not want his legal name and Indonesian identity to be known.

If it got to the point that the campaign needed to show a birth certificate, as a last resort they would make a few digital adjustments to Maya’s in order to transform it into Barack Hussein Obama’s COLB, and post it on line. They trusted, in this event, that Govt. employees or officials would not bother to check it against his real name, or would just keep quiet if they did notice. Obama probably never expected the electorate to question its authenticity, at least not to this degree.

That’s my theory, anyway.

There are, of course, two other important questions related to this investigation:

1. Is Maya aware that her COLB was used to fabricate Obama’s?

AND

2. Why does Maya have a Hawaiian birth certificate in the first place, as she was born in Indonesia?

Judah Benjamin, our resident historian and researcher, will be discussing these questions in the coming days.

Stay tuned.

Maybe now the MSM will WAKE UP to this story.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Palestinians losing their shirts making illegal donations to Obama campaign
    Israel Insider ^ | 8/4/08 | By Staff

Americans who want to contribute to their presidential candidate of choice are strictly constrained in giving no more than $2300 per candidate election. But the same limits apparently don't apply in practice to foreigners who want to help Barack Hussein Obama get elected, although the Federal Election Commission clearly does not agree.

The brothers Edwan -- Monir and Hasam -- hail from Rafah, GA. That's GA as in Gaza, not Georgia. As first revealed by the Atlas Shrugs blog and further developed in World Net Daily, they contributed a whopping $29,521.54 to Senator Obama's campaign, more than 13 times the legal limit that applies to American citizens.

The Edwans' donations are listed in FEC filings and election filing websites.

The Edwans are a large clan that include top Hamas supporters, according to WND. The two brothers praised Obama and admitted giving the money online to his campaign. They said they are not U.S. citizens or green card holders but are citizens of "Palestine."

They said the money they gave to the campaign was to buy T-shirts, even though the Obama sells them for about $20/each and the going price for T-shirts in Gaza is less than a 10th of that price. In an interview with WND's Aaron Klein, the brothers reportedly changed their story repeatedly.

(Excerpt) Read more at web.israelinsider.com ...
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    *Breaking* Sister Maya’s Name Uncovered on Alleged Obama Birth Certificate

That would be funny if Obama was an illegal alien!

Thanks

It would certainly change a few things in America, wouldn't it?

Especially if he got elected? LOL

You get what you deserve when you elect them.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Is His Legal Name Obama or Soetoro? ACT NOW
    http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/ ^ | August 12, 2008 | TexasDarling

egal Name Obama or Soetoro? ACT NOW August 12, 2008 · 5 Comments
    Barack Obama is running for President as… well, Barack Hussein Obama. That’s his legal name, right?

Or is it.

There is now evidence indicating that his actual valid Birth Certificate on file in Hawaii says Barry Soetoro. That was the Indonesian identity that Obama acquired when Lolo Soetoro adopted him. His original Birth Certificate, presumably in the name Barack Hussein Obama, was sealed.
    That’s our theory.

It seems that Obama put a fake Birth Certificate on his official campaign website because he wanted to hide his Indonesian identity from us, including his Muslim background and that pesky Constitutional dual-citizenship matter. That is our assertion.

And we believe that Barry Soetoro started using the name “Obama” sometime in the 70’s, it would seem.

BUT, interestingly, our researchers have been unable to locate the public record showing that Barry Soetoro legally changed his name back to Barack Obama. Sure, he could have used his original birth certificate (the one that was sealed) in the name “Obama” as an identity document over the years, and no one would have known…(didnt he say that he found that in a shoe box in high school?)

But what is Obama’s official, legal name? Is it the name he used to sign his candidacy papers for the President? Is it the one which will be on the ballot for the Democratic party nomination in Denver this month? Is it the one that will be on the ballot for President in all the states this November? Is it the one he used to enroll in private schools?

Or is it the name he used to travel to Pakistan?

Is his legal name Barack Obama, or Barry Soetoro?

Hawaii State Law says this:

NOTICE OF CHANGE OF NAME:

After the Lt. Governor signs the Notice, the Notice will be returned to the Petitioner for publication in a newspaper of general circulation, as required by Statute. Petitioner should take or mail the Notice to the newspaper of his/her choice with applicable publication fee..

You’d think it would be easy to find a paper trail; name changes in Hawaii are public record after all.

I am not an elections expert by any means, but surely there must be laws requiring a candidate for public office to use his/her real legal name on the ballot. Is that something that is determined state by state? Perhaps it’s time for another communication to your Secretary of State.
    Here’s the link:

AttorneysCorpService.com DISCLAIMER: This article presents draft and preliminary viewpoints and information, all of which is subject to change. It is intended to be strictly theoretical and hypothetical, in an effort to examine and vet the background, qualifications, and eligibility for U.S. President of a serious candidate and public figure who is standing for that office. The assertions made herein are believed to be true by the author based on good-faith efforts to research the facts related to a public figure running for public office. In the event that documentation deemed to be reliable by the author comes to the author’s attention disproving one or more of the assertions made herein, corrections will be published.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information