Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Stack fires a shot against Tyranny

Thanks

Default Joe Stack fires a shot against Tyranny

At least, according to his manifesto. Before the Media starts making this guy out to be a CONSERVATIVE nut case, let's look quickly at his last letter.

Well Mr. Big Brother IRS man... take my pound of flesh and sleep well.
    This was the title of his tirade.

While very few working people would say they haven’t had their fair share of taxes (as can I), in my lifetime I can say with a great degree of certainty that there has never been a politician cast a vote on any matter with the likes of me or my interests in mind. Nor, for that matter, are they the least bit interested in me or anything I have to say.
    Sounds like a Conservative nut case... except for this...

Why is it that a handful of thugs and plunderers can commit unthinkable atrocities (and in the case of the GM executives, for scores of years) and when it’s time for their gravy train to crash under the weight of their gluttony and overwhelming stupidity, the force of the full federal government has no difficulty coming to their aid within days if not hours? Yet at the same time, the joke we call the American medical system, including the drug and insurance companies, are murdering tens of thousands of people a year and stealing from the corpses and victims they cripple, and this country’s leaders don’t see this as important as bailing out a few of their vile, rich cronies. Yet, the political “representatives” (thieves, liars, and self-serving scumbags is far more accurate) have endless time to sit around for year after year and debate the state of the “terrible health care problem”. It’s clear they see no crisis as long as the dead people don’t get in the way of their corporate profits rolling in.
    Here he sounds like a Liberal nut case. He doesn't like the medical system, thinks most people don't pay their "share" of taxes (except for himself)...

So... more liberal spoutings here"

My introduction to the real American nightmare starts back in the early ‘80s. Unfortunately after more than 16 years of school, somewhere along the line I picked up the absurd, pompous notion that I could read and understand plain English. Some friends introduced me to a group of people who were having ‘tax code’ readings and discussions. In particular, zeroed in on a section relating to the wonderful “exemptions” that make institutions like the vulgar, corrupt Catholic Church so incredibly wealthy. We carefully studied the law (with the help of some of the “best”, high-paid, experienced tax lawyers in the business), and then began to do exactly what the “big boys” were doing (except that we weren’t steeling from our congregation or lying to the government about our massive profits in the name of God). We took a great deal of care to make it all visible, following all of the rules, exactly the way the law said it was to be done.
    Hates God or the Church, thinks Catholics are corrupt and vulgar (this is a LIBERAL concept).

Return to the early ‘80s, and here I was off to a terrifying start as a ‘wet-behind-the-ears’ contract software engineer... and two years later, thanks to the fine backroom, midnight effort by the sleazy executives of Arthur Andersen (the very same folks who later brought us Enron and other such calamities) and an equally sleazy New York Senator (Patrick Moynihan), we saw the passage of 1986 tax reform act with its section 1706.
    Mentions Enron of course. One more LIBERAL attack item. Hated BIG BUSINESS....

This one is a clutter of both conservative and liberal attacks:

Years later, after weathering a divorce and the constant struggle trying to build some momentum with my business, I find myself once again beginning to finally pick up some speed. Then came the .COM bust and the 911 nightmare. Our leaders decided that all aircraft were grounded for what seemed like an eternity; and long after that, ‘special’ facilities like San Francisco were on security alert for months. This made access to my customers prohibitively expensive. Ironically, after what they had done the Government came to the aid of the airlines with billions of our tax dollars … as usual they left me to rot and die while they bailed out their rich, incompetent cronies WITH MY MONEY! After these events, there went my business but not quite yet all of my retirement and savings.
    And here's "the Shot"...

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.
    His final remarks tell me he is a middle of the road guy, caught up in the schemes of the government, and accountants (or so it seems)...

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.>>
    The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.>>
    >>
    Joe Stack (1956-2010)>>
    02/18/2010
    Last edited by American Patriot; February 18th, 2010 at 20:37.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Joe Stack fires a shot against Tyranny

And in response to my own title, "Or does he?"
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.
    He intended to kill as many as he could in that building.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Joseph Andrew Stack Did Software Work For Hughes Aircraft, Warner Bros Studios Stores, More

Gillian Reagan | Feb. 18, 2010, 2:37 PM | 848 | 1

Source: http://twitpic.com/13yxsb

Software engineer Joseph Andrew Stack, the pilot who intentionally crashed a plane in Texas this morning, did contract work for several companies including Hughes Aircraft, Equinox Industries/Warner Brothers Studio Stores, Sorrento Electronics, according to his business website. He ran a firmware/software development service company called Embedded Art. Here's a description of his business, from his homepage:

Embedded Art is a small independent software house, specializing in process control and automation. In its current form it represents the culmination of 20 years of experience in the software development consulting business. Founded by Joe Stack in 1983 (under the name of Prowess Engineering) in Southern California, the company thrived for 15 years until shifting focus to the Sacramento area to take advantage of growth in the Silicon Valley.

Now, 5 years later, the expertise of Embedded Art has landed in the Austin Area expecting to lend a hand to the growing high technology industry in South-Central Texas.

The concept behind the success of Embedded Art is that we provide the experience and muscle for addressing complex software engineering development tasks. Much of today's programming is a step-wise refinement of previous development projects. With 20 years of experience, we provide the expertise that can effectively navigate around many of the pitfalls that snare the unseasoned engineer (indeed, we've seen many of the same mistakes made again and again by the inexperienced).

Here's his list of clients and the description of his projects, according to the site:

Cylink Corporation
    Project: The Cylink CY8300 IPSec high-performance security processor

DMC Stratex Networks

Project: The Spectrum and Altium product lines, high-capacity wireless communication platforms (i.e., microwave radios)

Western Digital Corporation

Project: A high-performance multi-function ESDI/SCSI/Floppy controller for the Apollo networked workstations and high-end PCs.

Equinox Industries/Warner Brothers Studio Stores
    Project: Distribution Center Processing Automation
    Interstate Electronics Corporation
    Project: IEC 9002 GPS-based Flight Management System
    Project: The IEC 9002 Navigation Database Update Processor, a Windows-based, off-line data reduction tool
    Project: IEC 9002 MCDU, an ARINC-739 compatible Multi-purpose Control and Display Unit
    Project: GPS Satellite Simulator (Military & Commercial unit)
    Project: IEC Military Plasma Display, an 80186/82720-based "intelligent" terminal boasting multi-mode text graphics display, ANSI Standard compatibility, multiple virtual screens, and downloadable display generation capabilityEverett CharlesTechnologies
    Project: ECT 9090(tm) Bare Board Tester

MOST, Inc.
    Project: 2.6GB SCSI II read/write CD-ROM (Magneto/Optical) drive

Emulex Corporation

Project: SCSI/ATA(IDE) chipset firmware base (early C++)
    Design and implement hardware interface library components

Cable & Computer Technology, Inc.
    Project: An AMD-2900 based bit-slice magnetic tape controller

Taradactyl Technovation, Inc.

Project: The Mileage Elephant (vehicle usage tracker)

Teledyne Systems Corporation
    Project: An AMD-2900 based bit-slice emulation/simulation of IBM's 32-bit AP101-F floating-point processor

Hughes Aircraft, Fullerton
    Project: A multi-processor control system composed of six 68000 processors, twenty-two 8085

Sorrento Electronics, Inc.
    Project: Process Control System
    Here's the screenshot of his client page:

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site Offline

This website has been taken offline due to the sensitive nature of the events that transpired in Texas this morning and in compliance with a request from ...
    embeddedart.com/ - Similar -

This website has been taken offline due to the sensitive nature of the events that transpired in Texas this morning and in compliance with a request from the FBI. If you want to see the original letter, please see the archived version at thesmokinggun.com: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...102stack1.html

Regards,
    T35 Hosting
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

If the Marxist go for gold on this crisis things could become far worse than post Ruby Ridge and Waco.

The technology to snoop and infiltrate is way more advanced today.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I see the Liberals are whining already how this is a "sweaty Conservative"....

He's not a Conservative, he's CLEARLY a Libertarian.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I don't know what he is completely other than nuts.

If IRS goons are afraid to come to work for fear of being killed, we don't live in a lawful society.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Agreed, Mal.

The IRS are goons.

LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I have to say... I have a problem with paying taxes. Yep, I do. I have a problem for the following reasons:

1) They are HARD to pay, when it's time to do the damned forms. Make it EASIER.

2) I pay too MUCH. I pay something like 38 or 39% of my gross pay to the government. That's a lot of money a year going to stuff like Social Security and Medicare - neither of which I will like get to use or see.

3) Other people pay more than I do.

4) Other people pay LESS than I do.

5) Liberals are constantly lately screaming how "No one is paying their fair share". What the HELL does "fair share" mean? It means what they want it to mean today, and something different tomorrow.

6) If taxes were paid based on some EQUITABLE FAIR schedule, and the paper work were easy to do, then I'd have no problems with it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a tax protester too - but not for the reasons most would think. I pay an income tax on what I earn. Well, bullshit, *I* EARNED IT, the GOVERNMENT didn't and neither did one Tom, Dick or Harry that will collect MY money in welfare checks. It's MINE and should remain mine.

if I earn money on savings, thats a different story. Tax it, but don't take it all.

If I WORK, it's MINE. If I earn it based on my market fluctuations great. But if I LOSE It, then the government ought to be PAYING ME BACK FOR MY LOSS too.

Get it?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Thank God so few people were killed or injured. I hope the media, pols and Irs folk take this easy. No sense blaming tea party, glenn beck, irs, corrupt govt or bin laden. Sounds like Joe shmoe fell off his rocker, flew off in a rage and blew his stack.
    Last edited by samizdat; February 18th, 2010 at 22:44. Reason: sp

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    2) I pay too MUCH. I pay something like 38 or 39% of my gross pay to the government. That's a lot of money a year going to stuff like Social Security and Medicare - neither of which I will like get to use or see.
    Rick,
    Are you including all of the sales, property, fuel, phone, electricity, vehicle registration, and countless other "hidden" taxes you pay every day as well?

Thanks

Wow... It just dawned on me who Joe Stack reminds me of...

Thanks

I' m with you.

We' re the same, you and me.

We' re the same. Don't you see?

MD:We are not the same.

I' m an American.

MD:You' re a sick asshole.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I must admit that Joe Stack's "manifesto" was an easier read than the ramblings of the Unibomber. I also have to admit that some of what he says I agree with. However, murdering innocent humans is not the answer, at least not yet. I suppose in Mr. Stacks mind, the time had come.

At 3:30 PM the other day I asked the teller at mickey d's for the big mac special. She told me she couldn't sell it to me for the sale price before 4PM. I asked her if she ever saw the Micheal Douglas movie Falling Down, she said no and looked at me as if I was from Mars. I had to laugh. Luckily Ms. Luke once again saved me from another arrest! Truly amazing what 20 measley cents will cause.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Wow... It just dawned on me who Joe Stack reminds me of...

Exactly,

The Marxist are setting up the middle class for the perfect storm. Tear down the middle class by redistributing the wealth.

This transforms "Joe the Plumber" into "Joe the Terrorist" all a part of the Marxist Revolution Plans for America.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I'm with Luke here. I've had more crappy jobs than I care to remember. I've taken orders from idiots and assholes. I've worn crud that methyline chloride wouldn't cut through, waiting for it to wear off like walnut stain. I've had my run ins with the IRS as well, and agree they're insensitive pinheads ,at the least, in most cases( try dealing with Unicare, Fords temporary benefit arm, and the IRS seem mild in comparison).After all is said and done, I still barely have a pot to piss in. My "pension" and medical benefit package from Ford Motor is evaporating by the minute, although I'm still Damn glad to have what is left. Since I took a med retire from Ford, I'm not allowed to do ANY type of part-time diddly squat work for extra cash. So I sit around broke and depressed and angry a lot. Nonetheless my revenge is not to kill myself or anyone else because life hasn't been "fair". My revenge is to survive. As long as possible. Period.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Rick,
    Are you including all of the sales, property, fuel, phone, electricity, vehicle registration, and countless other "hidden" taxes you pay every day as well?

Yes. I just didnt list them all.

What pisses me off is now Colorado is trying (and probably will) to pass a bill to tax what we buy on the internet.

Every god damned thing is being taxed. This is why people started the first Revolution.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MTStringer View Post
    My revenge is to survive. As long as possible. Period.
    And piss them all off doing it.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    Yes. I just didnt list them all.

What pisses me off is now Colorado is trying (and probably will) to pass a bill to tax what we buy on the internet.

Every god damned thing is being taxed. This is why people started the first Revolution.
    We've had the same thing in Ohio for a while. They call it a "Use Tax".

What it amounts to is that they rely on you to be honest to accurately claim how much in new items you have purchased from the internet over the course of a year and then you get taxed on it.

Of course, I am always honest on it and let them know I never buy anything off the internet.

Thread Information