Thread: Barry O. Is Gonna Tell Us About Aliens

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default Barry O. Is Gonna Tell Us About Aliens

It would be cool if they told us the truth, but I don't see that happening.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-honolulu-exopolitics-examiner~y2009m10d21-official-disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-is-imminent#

an official announcement by the obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the u.s. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a year long openness policy on ufos and extraterrestrial life. Over the period february 12-14, 2008, the united nations held closed doors discussions where approximately 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on ufos and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against un diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. H the secret un agreement was based on two conditions. First, ufos would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Obama’s september 24, 2009 chairing of the un security council meeting on nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament, signaled his emerging leadership role in tackling major global issues such as nuclear weapons. The nobel peace prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to president obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his nobel peace prize acceptance speech on december 10, 2009 in oslo, norway.

There have been various sources that have revealed deliberations are underway to make an announcement concerning the existence of extraterrestrial life by the end of 2009. These include, dr pete peterson, a whistleblower who has recently emerged revealing high level discussions have taken place concerning announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life. In a project camelot interview, dr peterson revealed that “obama is planning to disclose the reality of et contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the et visitors are friendly.”
    another source is david wilcock, a prominent researcher of emerging scientific paradigms. Wilcock has been told by additional independent sources that extraterrestrial disclosure will take place by the end of 2009. he furthermore claimed in a coast to coast am radio interview that “a 2-hour international tv special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world.”

in addition, popular nasa and space researcher, richard hoagland, has publicly come forward to reveal that the october 9, lcross ‘bombing’ mission of the moon, discovered an ancient base at the moon’s south pole. Reviewing the scientific data achieved by nasa’s lcross mission, hoagland concluded, also on the popular late night coast to coast am radio show, that “lcross is part of a carefully constructed campaign to prepare the populace for imminent disclosure. The president of the united states will soon announce that scientists have discovered ruins on the moon, he added. Nobody saw the lcross debris plume because the probes struck a building which swallowed the effects of the explosion.”

finally, two independent and confidential sources have revealed to me that face to face meetings have recently occurred between u.s. Military officials with one or more groups of extraterrestrial visitors. This has allegedly led to confidence being built for future cooperation with the extraterrestrials that will be formally announced to the world public either at the end of 2009, or early 2010.

In conclusion, a diverse number of sources and events point to some form of extraterrestrial disclosure being made by the end of 2009, or early 2010. Official disclosure will most likely emerge in either of two scenarios. One is that president obama will announce the existence of extraterrestrial visitors, and describe one or more of these to the world. This scenario is supported by peterson, wilcock, and my own confidential sources. The second scenario is that an announcement will be made concerning the discovery of artificial structures at the moon’s south pole, as revealed by the lcross mission. This scenario is supported by hoagland.

Which ever of the above scenarios is used for announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life or technology, president obama will figure prominently. Behind the scenes, powerful institutions are ensuring that nothing derails the planned disclosure announcement. The disclosure will follow upon a year of greater government openness on ufos in accord with a policy secretly developed at the united nations. If extraterrestrial disclosure does occur at the end of 2009 or early 2010, president obama will lead an unprecedented effort to promote global governance through the united nations. The obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life.

Thanks

Default Re: Barry O. Is Gonna Tell Us About Aliens

Supernatural manifestations (or infestations) & perceptions thereof. ie ...being sucked up by the esoteric evil one

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Thanks

I can just imagine the media "fervor" on this subject. Over-heated editor chiefs will have their reporters come up with lists of "important" questions to ask.

Among those questions on the list:

1. What color are they? (since "green" was once the favorite color of aliens)
    2. Will they qualify for social benefits (like in California)?
    3. Where do they come from, and how long did it take to get here, and what do they think of Disneyland?
    4. Will they mind being exploited, or will it be the other way around? (i.e., how far will we have to bend over)
    5. Does this mean we get to finally scrap all of our governments for something bigger and better?
    6. Have they seen God?

The ordinary man on the street will have his own list of concerns, however:

1. When are they going to invent a ray gun so I can blast the rush hour traffic off the face of the Earth?
    2. Maybe I can borrow one of them ray guns and just blast my bitch of a boss off the face of the Earth.
    3. Why won't my teenage kids understand me? I was never like that! (the rest of us pull up our pants legs because it's too late for the shoes)
    4. Wonder if I can get laid tonight.
    5. Nothing but shit on TV again.
    6. I'm gonna kill the neighbor if he does that one more time!
    7. Oh, great. More f-ing aliens to take real jobs away from hard-working Americans and more money I won't be seeing 'cause the government deems it necessary to share the wealth of the poor.

Thanks

Back in the mid 90s, I was a UFO enthusiast. I went to conferences, I read all the materials, I ate dinner with Stanton Friedman and Lindy Mouldy cow. I got to know fairly well most of the names you hear about in UFO circles. Bruce Maccabee is a very intelligent man and very nice and we got to know one another. I even spent an evening in Hoagy's house. I wasn't a top tier guy, but I was in the next layer down. I wrote papers, I pontificated, did some research etc.

I only mention the above so that you can understand that when I say "They've been saying an official announcement by the XXXXX administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent." FOR YEARS!

It's not going to happen. Ever. Here's why. No one knows what UFOs are, how to quantify them, how to catalog them, and how to fight them if "they" become hostile.

I have no doubt that UFOs exist, that people see them and that they interact with our environment. What cannot be said is any or all of the following.

UFOS ARE:
    -Space Aliens
    -Time Travelers
    -Inter dimensional Beings
    -US from a different plane of existence or time
    -Space Lizards
    -A heretofore unknown race living at the core of the planet
    -Etc.

The US gov't will not announce that "Yup, there's weird shit we see all the time, damned if we can't figure it out"

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Acorn would celebrate signing up another civilization just in time for the 2010 elections.

Administrations in the past have whispered about this information but never moved on it.

If this Administration has some information they would save that bomb shell to distract the masses and move public opinion.

You know what the leaders of this Administration say...never waist a crisis.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I only mention the above so that you can understand that when I say "They've been saying an official announcement by the XXXXX administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent." FOR YEARS!

You beat me to it.

Thanks.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

In conclusion, a diverse number of sources and events point to some form of extraterrestrial disclosure being made by the end of 2009, or early 2010. Official disclosure will most likely emerge in either of two scenarios. One is that President Obama will announce the existence of extraterrestrial visitors, and describe one or more of these to the world. This scenario is supported by Peterson, Wilcock, and my own confidential sources. The second scenario is that an announcement will be made concerning the discovery of artificial structures at the moon’s South Pole, as revealed by the LCROSS mission. This scenario is supported by Hoagland. http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-honol...fe-is-imminent
    Hoagland huh?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Best responses so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    The US gov't will not announce that "Yup, there's weird shit we see all the time, damned if we can't figure it out"
    Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Acorn would celebrate signing up another civilization just in time for the 2010 elections.

Thanks

Will Obama Be the First President to Tell the Truth About UFOs?

http://www.theopenpress.com/index.php?a=press&id=59460

Published on: October 10th, 2009 12:01am by: rjthomas

(OPENPRESS) October 10, 2009 -- After decades of waiting for a president to brief the American public on the existence of UFOs, paranormal buffs are now wondering if President Obama will be the first to finally tell the truth about flying saucers and other such matters.

The Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee is requesting the president ask for a full briefing from the military and government officials on what they know about UFOs. The committee, also known as X-PPAC, is the first group in history to directly target politics and the subject of UFOs. They organized the Million Fax on Washington, a petition where faxes, letters, and e-mails were sent to Obama just after he was elected last November, requesting he bring all UFO secrets into the light and officially end years of government secrets and mysterious cover-ups.

But is Obama even interested?

"Unlike presidents Carter, Reagan, and Clinton, President Obama appears to have very little interest in UFOs," said filmmaker R. J. Thomas, whose mock-documentary, "The Top Secret UFO Project" parodies UFO sightings and cover-ups. "Obama says he is more concerned about improving people’s lives than he is about aliens."

At the close of "The Top Secret UFO Project," it is mentioned that "The Jasper Incident," a UFO-themed, film-within-the-film, was shown to President Bush at the White House in early 2004. The next day, the president told the press that he found the film very entertaining, but said that no spaceships were ever seen or seized by the government, and that anyone who believes in flying saucers is out of his mind.

The epilogue is a joke, illustrating the fact that Bush, like most of Washington, was in no hurry to tell the nation about the truth about UFOs. Bush was a ten-year-old boy when the town of Jasper, Colorado, experienced a series of UFO encounters, but, as the president of the United States in 2004, he must continue the tradition of keeping the town of Jasper's secret (and all other known UFO stories) carefully in the closet.

"Bush promised to investigate the UFO issue, but then the subject mysteriously disappeared," Mr. Thomas said. "I imagine Obama must be curious. UFOs must have crossed his mind at one time or another. And of all the jobs you could have to best find out information about UFOs, it would be the president of the United States."

Many presidents of the past have had a strong interest in the subject.

In 1973, Jimmy Carter, then the governor of Georgia, filed a form with the NICAP to report a UFO sighting. Carter said that if he became president, he would make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public.

"Jimmy Carter was the first president to admit that he had seen a UFO," Mr. Thomas said. "Many applauded him for his bravery. He was taking a chance. A man preparing for a presidential bid is in no position to say things that make him sound like a crackpot."

It was 1969, and Governor Carter was in Leary, Georgia, for a meeting with the Lion's Club. Shortly after dark, he saw a bright object in the sky that was a big as the moon and kept changing colors.

But after Carter took office in January of 1977, his promise of announcing UFO information was not to be. Walter Wurfel, the administration's Deputy Press Secretary, told the press, "There might be some aspects of some sightings that would have defense implications that possibly should be safe-guarded against immediate and full disclosure."

Ronald Reagan was the first president to talk about the possibility of an alien invasion from outer space, and he said it in at least three speeches.

"There is a story that before he became the governor of California, Reagan and his wife, Nancy, spotted a UFO on a highway near Hollywood," Mr. Thomas said. "They were on their way to a dinner party. When they got there, they told the guests they had just seen a UFO coming down the coast."

As president, Reagan even discussed this matter with Mikhail Gorbachev, the head of the Soviet Union.

"At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion," Gorbachev said. "I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion."

The most amusing story involved a special screening of "ET" at the White House in 1982. Director Steven Spielberg was present, and, after the movie, Reagan supposedly turned to Spielberg and whispered, "There are only a handful of people who know the truth about this."

Bill Clinton had always been curious about the existence of UFOs. After taking office in January of 1993, he was was determined to find out if tales of flying saucers were a myth, or if the government did, indeed, have many secrets hidden away somewhere in a well-secured vault.

"Clinton became president and the first thing he wanted to do with his power was to find answers to, along with JFK's assassination, the existence of UFOs," Mr. Thomas said. "This was information not accessible to most anyone else, whether it be the governor of Arkansas or the man in the street. Did he get any answers? Some say 'yes' and some say 'no.'"

The Clinton Administration did their best, however, to uncover the decades-old mysteries of spaceship sightings. Even Hillary was in on the act, helping billionaire philanthropist Laurence Rockefeller edit a UFO-themed letter to the president.

But no new UFO information was made public, no answers were given, and Clinton never held a press conference to announce what really happened in Roswell or anywhere else.

"Some people believe the president never found any answers, that even he was not immune to government cover-ups," Mr. Thomas said. "Others believe he did find answers, but chose to continue the tradition of keeping the public in the dark. And my film is a parody about keeping the public in the dark."

Based on Mr. Thomas' 2004 novella of the same name, "The Top Secret UFO Project" chronicles the UFO-related events experienced by a tiny Colorado hamlet called Jasper in the summer of 1956. Billed as "the movie the government does not want you to see," "The Top Secret UFO Project," is a spoof of the cheesy UFO documentaries of the 70's like "Overlords of the UFO," and of TV programs like "In Search Of."

"Not everyone is a UFO buff," Mr. Thomas said, "but everybody loves a good campfire story."

But to Obama, is this all a campfire story? Or will he show some curiosity about this like the past presidents?

"If he can find some time between his work on the economy and health care, he might ask some questions," Mr. Thomas said. "But there are people waiting. On the home page of X-PPAC's website, there is a countdown of Obama's days in office without dealing with the UFO matter. It reads 'so and so days since President Obama's inauguration without disclosure.' So they're on him. They're not going to let up."

Mr. Thomas has been a guest on "The 'X' Zone," Rob McConnell's internationally-syndicated radio program which specializes in the unusual and the unexplained.

"The Top Secret UFO Project" is on DVD at BooksAndSuchMart.com and available for download at Grapeflix.com.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

A couple of things.. from personal experience here...

Both George HW Bush and Ronald Reagan were "interested" in UFOs. I had private conversations with both of them about the subject.

Neither one would "give a straight answer" on what was out there, what might be or anything else. Both stepped around the subject with statements like "Well, I know a lot of things I could tell you, but I won't."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I have no doubt the Government has reams of files of very interesting details to known events and cases already out in the public. Stuff not even out in the public. I just highly doubt there's anything in there that is definitively "AH HAAA!!!" clear cut indisputable documented beyond a shadow of a doubt contact.

At this point in time, we are technologically at 2009. If we tried to get back to the moon it would be a decade of planning, building, and organizing. To get to Mars? 12-15-20 years? To take a human out of our solar system to the nearest star if we wanted to? And back? Is the technology to do that still 150-200 years away? More?

Now we're talking about an Alien civilization thats crossed dozens if not hundreds (thousands? Tens, hundreds of thousands?) of light years to get to us. How much further technologically advanced beyond us are they? Hundreds of years? Thousands of years? They should, would, run rings around us. Technology so far ahead of us it would seem like magic, leagues beyond our comprehention. We would be interesting and seemingly intelligent little ants to them. We've learned how to use basic tools and build things. We've explored a little. We communicate with eachother somewhat effectively, but we fight each other a lot. A LOT.

I'm sure we're interesting to watch from their technological point of view. A socal archeological look backwards in time to their own civilization when they were like us. Set up an orbiting space platform. With technology far beyond ours, effectively cloak it beyond our capacity of perception. Alien college kids spend a semester watching the primitive species and go back to write a thesis on our social debate of global warming vs global cooling vs natural planetary weather cycles.

I just think there's no reason for them to talk to us. Certainly no reason to talk to Governments who's leaders change every couple of years. Globally, a lack of political stability. Wars continually somewhere.

At this point we're an interesting science study. But no one, and no reason to talk to us yet. We may have random snippits of sightings of them, but not much more. Does the government have physical evidence of them? I highly doubt it. If they're so advanced to get here, they're advance enough to get their trash back from us.

I just highly doubt the Government has much more than interesting stories and blurry pictures. Maybe not so blurry pictures, but of unidentifiable... things.

Thanks

In case anyone missed it in the first article.

Nobody saw the lcross debris plume because the probes struck a building which swallowed the effects of the explosion.”

Hoagy is still spouting his bull. How would Hoagy know this? eh?
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    I just think there's no reason for them to talk to us.
    I'll have to add: who would want to talk to us?

I think the majority of us (planet wide) are idiots, hell bent on destruction.

We're either lopping off heads in the ME, trying to bankrupt a nation, or initiating the long-term plan of a nation's destruction.

---------------------------------------------

And on another facet, I have to wonder why we never returned to the moon.

Money?

Ok, but when has that ever stopped us?

I'll accept the reason that it's money.

But I've wondered long and hard if there wasn't something else.

Thanks

The Obama administration and its supporters are poised to take a bold step forward in helping our planet become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life.- space goat farts.
    http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m10d21-Official-disclosure-of-extraterrestrial-life-is-imminent#

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

Here come the goobacks.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

What's a gooback?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks

become an interplanetary culture that openly deals with the challenges posed by extraterrestrial life
    Instead of TT, it'll be ETs... "Dey took our jobs!"
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information