Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20606667686970
Results 1,381 to 1,386 of 1386

Thread: America will face Riots, Marches, and Revolution

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: America will face Riots, Marches, and Revolution

No other updates as of now. Things must not be getting terribly exciting. Will keep my ear to the ground though...

Thanks

Some more information on my post last night. Still a little light on the details.

Westwood Man Tried To Torch Cincinnati Police Headquarters, Complaint Alleges

July 9, 2017

Martay Simpson

A 26-year-old man tried to torch Cincinnati Police District One headquarters Saturday, according to court records.

A criminal complaint alleges Simpson lit a can of gasoline on fire and put it against the back of the building on Ezzard Charles Drive, causing it to catch fire.

District One houses many administrative offices for the police department, including the police chief and his staff.

Simpson is scheduled for an arraignment hearing Monday.

Thanks

He's still alive? No one shot him? lol
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Apparently there's been some sort of riot in Charlottesville, VA between some Antifa and "alt-right" groups.

No idea really what's been going on since I was watching my DVR'd PowerNation shows and working on my truck.

Just flipped on FNC for the first time in a while and they're covering it. Doing some reading to see what's happening.

Thanks

Well, doesn't look like much is happening at the moment so I'm going to go back to working on my truck and catch up later tonight. Got things to do.

Guess Gov. Terry McAuliffe has declared a state of emergency and called in the Guard. I think that's the quickest I've ever seen a governor do that. Any reason for a leftie to go all police state I guess...

Thanks

Protesters Topple Confederate Statue In North Carolina

August 14, 2017

Protestors toppled a Confederate monument in Durham, N.C. on Monday night.

Video posted to Twitter shows protestors surrounding the statue and chanting “No KKK! No fascists! USA” as several protestors appear to pull down the statue with a rope.

WNCN reports the statue was dedicated in Durham in 1924 and was located in front of a local government building.

The statue represented a soldier who fought in the Civil War and an inscription on the front read “The Confederate States of America.”

One organizer of the protest told WNCN that toppling the statue was in response to the violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va. this weekend.

“It needs to be removed,” organizer Loan Tran told the news station. “These Confederate statues in Durham, in North Carolina, all across the country.”

The protest follows the “Unite the Right” rally in Virginia this weekend, where white supremacists, white nationalists and neo-Nazis gathered to protest the city of Charlottesville’s decision to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

The rally quickly turned violent after a man drove his car into a group of peaceful counter-protestors, killing one and injuring at least 19.

Thread Information