Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Deals!

Thanks

Default Re: Hot Deals!

Walls made from ammo cans. Good idea! Turn the lids inward though... so you can open 'em.

lol

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Bump!

Thanks

Good deal on Woot.com today for some steel targets rated for all pistol rounds and rifle up to .30-06. They say lead soft nose only but everyone that has shot these has said FMJ is fine so long as it isn't armor piercing/penetrator ammo and it is at sufficient range. The soft nose only warning is to protect the manufacturer from liability if the jacket ricochets at the shooter.

http://sport.woot.com/offers/body-shot-target

http://sport.woot.com/offers/spin-cycle-9mm-30-06

Prices on each are $35 and shipping is flat rate $5 (which has to be at a loss because these things are fairly heavy).

If you're needing steel targets, this is an AWESOME price. The last time these were on sale, I missed out and did some shopping around. Best price I could find for comparable body poppers was double this sale price and on eBay. Normal retail on these specific ones are usually in the $150 range.

BETTER JUMP ON THESE FAST, THEY SELL OUT QUICK!

Thanks

Body Shots are sold out. Told you all they go fast.

Spin Cycle targets are still available though.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

That was a killer deal I didn't see before you posted the response above.

It's getting to where I can't afford the ammo to shoot at it, while getting increasingly more difficult to replace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

You can still get the Spin Cycle targets.

I put together the one I got from the last sale on them and it is really nice, very sturdy looking! A little grease on the axle and it spins perfectly.

Definitely worth the $40.

I've seen fab shop owners say they couldn't put out targets that cheap even with their wholesale prices on steel.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Got one ordered, thanks Ryan!

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Not really a "hot deal" per se but, some information if you're a frequent Amazon shopper.

Instead of going to http://www.amazon.com like you normally do, go to http://smile.amazon.com

It is basically the regular Amazon site, just through this different portal. Same products and everything.

When you do, Amazon will give 0.5% of your purchase to the charity of your choice. The NRA and Second Amendment Foundation are included in their charities list.

The 0.5% may not seem like much but if enough folks set up the NRA or SAF as their charity of choice, it adds up and is no additional cost to you!

Thanks

I buy stuff all the time through Amazon. Mostly free stuff... Books... but I can do that for the NRA

Thanks

Awesome! By the way, you can change your charity of choice at any time.

I've got mine as the Second Amendment Foundation for now since I figured I donate to the NRA via regular means. I may change it to the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund fund or even The Heritage Foundation at some point.

Thanks

Get your 7.62x39!

https://agsarmament.com/wolf-militar...r-fmj-20rd-box

Under $200 per 1,000 (without shipping). That's about what I was paying just pre-2008 panic (last 1k I bought was $180).

Also, don't order more than 2,000 in one order. Their shipping rates don't scale properly. If you order 2,000 it roughly doubles in shipping costs but if you order 3,000, you're better off ordering 2,000 then the additional 1,000. It will save you $5 ().

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Get your 7.62x39!

https://agsarmament.com/wolf-militar...r-fmj-20rd-box

Under $200 per 1,000 (without shipping). That's about what I was paying just pre-2008 panic (last 1k I bought was $180).

Also, don't order more than 2,000 in one order. Their shipping rates don't scale properly. If you order 2,000 it roughly doubles in shipping costs but if you order 3,000, you're better off ordering 2,000 then the additional 1,000. It will save you $5 ().

Thanks

Another way to donate to the SAF through Amazon, again, at no additional cost. This time up to 10% of your purchase!

http://saf.org/amazon/howitworks/

Support SAF by Shopping at Amazon

How can you save money AND support SAF’s lawsuits and legal rockstars like Alan Gura at the same time? It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!

1. Go to Amazon through www.saf.org/amazon. When you want to shop at Amazon, get there by going to saf.org/amazon – you’ll be redirected to the regular Amazon homepage. Voila!

2. Buy stuff! Really. It’s that simple. Every item that you buy through www.saf.org/amazon (even if you just put items in your cart and buy them later) is credited to our fundraising program. Oh – it costs you NOTHING, by the way. Total win-win, right?

3. Watch SAF win (with your help!). Up to 10% of every purchase through www.saf.org/amazon is sent by Amazon to SAF about 45 days later. That’s some 2A cha-ching!

Still have questions? No problemo. Here’s more on this awesome program:

When you go to Amazon through www.saf.org/amazon, Amazon creates a special “session” cookie that associates your purchases with our affiliate account. It’s all transparent to the shopper; there’s literally no difference in your shopping experience.

No, we can’t know who ordered what. Amazon does a great job making sure your privacy is protected. (Plus, you know, we don’t wanna know…)

Once you get to Amazon through www.saf.org/amazon, all you will see in your browser's address bar will be a standard url containing a "tag" (such as this one: http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...2&tag=s0cc7-20). There won’t be any “confirmation page” or notice that you’re shopping through www.saf.org/amazon. Hey, you didn’t want another pop-up to deal with anyway, right?

“This rocks!” you say? We think so, too. So don’t be bashful – go share the good news with the world! Thanks very much for your support.

Sincerely,

The Second Amendment Foundation team

Thanks

Thanks

(Plus the Spin Cycle I got the first go-around)

Thanks

DSG has Flat Dark Earth, Olive Drab, and Foliage PMAGs $8.99 - http://dsgarms.com/search.aspx?keyword=mag571&page=1

Thanks

Just wanted to give you guys a preemptive heads up.

If you're looking for really good gun related deals you might want to sign up for Palmetto State Armory's email list. Apparently they have really awesome Black Friday deals and that is right around the corner!

They just don't carry AR uppers and lowers (though that is where some of their best deals are). They also have ammo, magazines, optics, and other stuff.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/

Thanks

I know I've been mentioning Palmetto State Armory a lot recently but they have just been having absolutely unreal deals.

Here's another, even cheaper than what I just bought my rifle kits for:

Or, substitute the Blem Lower and Lower Build Kit for this: PSA AR-15 Complete Blem Lower Magpul MOE Edition - Black, No Magazine - $180. A little more expensive but you get a Magpul stock and grip.

Complete rifles for $540 or $580! (minus transfer and shipping)

My first AK with tax/transfer/shipping was about $475. All said and done with the above shipped and transferred, that AK would only be about $75-$125 cheaper than putting together one of these PSA rifle deals. And that was a rather roughly built, high-cap converted Romanian AK. I honestly have no idea how PSA manages to sell stuff for the prices they do unless they are actually selling them at a loss.

Seriously guys, ever see an old ad for .308 surplus priced at $0.15/round or 7.62x39 at $0.07/round and think, "man, those were the good, old days"? Well, I can guarantee you, THESE ARE THE GOOD, OLD DAYS for modern sporting rifles! Especially if the Dems gain an upper hand in 2014...

Also, wanted to mention, got my 4 "blemished" lowers in on Wednesday. Of the 4, there was one that had a slight scuff on the mag well and that was simply some aluminum residue that wiped off with a little rubbing. Otherwise they were nearly flawless.

Thanks

Those uppers I linked to in the previous post are out of stock now. PSA has a couple others marked down on their site though.

Thanks

Matt Bracken's Castigo Cay is now up for free in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/Castigo-Cay-Ma...d_sim_kstore_4

Thread Information