Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Events and Biblical Prophecy II

Thanks

Default Re: Current Events and Biblical Prophecy II

They will be provided inpenetrable sanctuary during the height of the Tribulation. This place is Bozrah (Bozrah means "sheep pen"), in ancient Edom. In modern day Jordan it is called Petra.

Here's a good reference with images.

http://www.yeshuatyisrael.com/bozrah.htm
    Nice article. I found a plentiful supply of cheap bambu for the sheep pens. (I guess that part belongs on survival or prep thread). Nice fellow lent me 7 shoots for later- he planted 1, 20 years ago and whoo- it's a forest. Maybe if I'm patient and kind, content, never rude and don't fret over the wicked-doers, Jesus will swoop down and pick me up in the sheep-pen. Not Bozrah, exactly, but it's worth hopin for.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Incredible. How true it is that the Biblia is one, and that each portion, word or ioata is amplified by the whole and the sinews of the interelated portions- of "succulent meat" I should say.

Here's a minor edification. There's an Isaiah verse on Bozrah- which tintilatingly reminds me of a verse from the song of songs. Just recalling- Who is this that comes forth like the dawn, as beautiful as the moon, respendant as the sun as awe inspiring as bannered troops? This "poem or prophecy" relates to Christ and the bride.

Isaiah 63:1
    [ God's Day of Vengeance and Redemption ] Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson? Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? "It is I, speaking in righteousness, mighty to save."

More on the sheep-pen here.
    http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/...sort=bookorder

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Thanks

'CURRENT EVENTS AND BIBLE PROPHECY' COMES TO AMERICAN PRIME TIME TELEVISION WITH THE AIRING OF A TWO-HOUR SPECIAL PRESENTATION OF THE ABC NETWORK PROGRAM 20/20 , WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30 AT 9 PM.

ABC PREPARING PRIME TIME SPECIAL, "ARE WE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS?"

With wars and rumors of wars raging in the Middle East, ABC News correspondent Elizabeth Vargas is preparing a prime time special examining religious and scientific views of the last days. "How smart are we as a civilization? Smart enough to control our destiny and avoid the cataclysms that may end life as we know it? Watch 'Last Days on Earth,' a special 2-hour edition of 20/20, Wednesday, Aug. 30, at 9 p.m. For thousands of years, different religions have warned Earth about Armageddon and the final days. We are now living in an age where scientists are adding their voices and their evidence in support of end-of-the-world possibilities. Last Days on Earth is a program that could change the way you see your world and yourself." The program comes in the wake of a tremendous amount of media coverage of the question of current events and Bible prophecy, and a growing interest in the topic at the White House, on Capitol Hill and at the CIA. NBC Nightly News was also working on a story, but has put plans to air it on hold in light of the Mideast cease fire. Very shortly, Tyndale will be releasing the results of a nationwide poll we commissioned on American attitudes towards Bible prophecy as part of Epicenter: Why The Current Rumblings In The Middle East Will Change Your Future. We specifically asked Americans of all races, religions and political parties whether they believe we are living in what the Bible calls the "last days." I think you'll be stunned by the results. More on that soon.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Bagadonuts
    Hiya Sean,

If these two statements aren't inspired by Satan, then I don't know what is.
    Exactly.

Which is also the message I was sending on the source of Islam in my post which addressed Aplomb's conversation with a couple of so-called "christian" apologetics of islamofascist genocide in the "Current World Situation: Start Jully 11, 2006" of the World at War forum.

That thread, by the way, is a secular version of this one IMHO.

Any idea what this might be other than a nuclear flash?
    A literal strike on the Islamic Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem which is engineered by Iranian agents or terrorist proxies and which successfully passes responsibility on to Israel for the act of religious desecration.

The "flash" may be an allegorical term, referring to the flash or ignition of the Arab muslim masses all over the world.

This is not a new plan either. NEIN detected this plot originating with Al Qaeda a couple of years ago. Iran, behing harbor master and terrorist state sponsor of Al Qaeda, Hezbollah and HAMAS has taken on the lead of such a plot, and i believe plan to execute this plan on or about 21/22 August 2006.

Very recent statements of the Iranian chief architects of such a plot have specifically alluded to such a thing as an islamic ignitor.

Banned
    Thanks

Well, sometimes seeing is believing....

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2...3093%2C00.html

Iranian army training: Preparing for 'insane' enemy

Iran holds large exercise with participation of all arms of military. During training General Salkhi says his country's armed forces need to be prepared for operation undertaken by 'insane' enemy Israel
    Dudi Cohen

Comander-in-chief of Iran's army, Ataollah Salehi, said Saturday that the armed forces of his country are prepared for any operation Israel may launch against Iran. He spoke in a press conference during the largest, most extensive exercise the Iranian army has ever held.
    Iranian army exercise (Reuters video)

According to him, "What we know about this enemy up until now is that it is insane. Therefore we must always be prepared in the face of this insane enemy."

General Salehi added that Israel was taken by surprise by Hizbullah's response: "The enemy went mad, made erroneous calculations and attacked Lebanon. Of course, it received a decisive blow from Hizbullah when it was surprised by Hizbullah's capabilities. There are two options: either this revolting enemy learned a lesson, or it didn't."

The Iranian general detailed the objectives of the exercise, which is not limited time wise: "This exercise is part of an extensive exercise being held throughout Iran with the objective of evaluating the professional capability of the army in all areas."

All the arms of the Iranian army – air, land, and sea forces – are participating in the exercise during which exercises combining air operations, parachuting infantry from helicopters, air defense and hand-to-hand combat will be carried out. During the exercise, it is likely that the Iranian army will try out missiles and weaponry of local make.

Iran is very concerned about an aerial attack on its nuclear facilities by Israel, and especially the United States. Commander of the Iranian land forces said that in the coming days the military will hold experimental launches of surface-to-air missiles.

According to him, "We succeeded in achieving such capabilities that won't allow any air force to stand up against the Iranian army in such a wide geographical area." He said that some of the rockets to be launched have a range of upwards of 1,200 kilometers at aerial targets.

The Commander of the Iranian land forces said that the purpose of the exercise is to present the operational capability of the army and to shorten the response time of its forces.

(08.19.06, 18:46)

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Thanks, Sean.

Very, very interesting.

Yes, I'm way behind in my reading this year.

Banned
    Thanks

Backstop and everybody...

here's the current and updated view of things I've been writing about --- some this this you'll recognize... some is re-worded... all of it is mine.

Link: http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/si...hp?storyid=518

World War IV: Phase II - Short-term assessment

"World main stream media has been all too willing from the onset of this war to paint Israel as the aggressor, guilty of disproportionate response. There is no doubt that Israel is the nation that main stream world media as well as many people in this world most love to hate."

By Sean Osborne, Associate Director, Senior Analyst, Military Affairs
    sosborne@homelandsecurityus.com

20 August 2006: This is a sequel and companion to my article entitled “World War IV” which was web published by the Northeast Intelligence Network on July 22, 2006. This date, as it happens, was just one month prior to the events I suspect will very shortly transpire. Background to both reports can be found at the end of this article and was originally web published by the Northeast Intelligence Network on January 31, 2006.

There is no mistaking the fact that Israel has lost the Phase I engagement of this war, which also unmistakably is a multi-phased war, long-planned in advance by the strategic chess masters in Iran. Phase I was initiated with the proxy abduction of Israeli soldiers by HAMAS and Hezbollah. These abductions were specifically planned to precipitate a major Israeli military offensive. The Iranian War Operations Plan worked flawlessly. Result: a two-front war for Israel with defeat in Lebanon to the north and a self-imposed stalemate in Gaza to the south. If you are an existential enemy of Israel, what’s not to like? How can you possibly be disheartened? In fact, these results embolden Israel’s enemies to move in for the kill as they deem it will be -- the destruction of the State of Israel and the “liberation” of Jerusalem.

In my opinion this result is due to the ‘perfect storm’ consisting in its many parts of the political ineptitude of Israeli PM Ehud Olmert and the military ineptitude of Gen. Dan Halutz which were compounded and multiplied by the unwarranted interference of the US State Department, the office Xavier Solana of the European Union as well as the United Nations in the legitimate Israeli rights of self-defense and self-preservation in the face of unprecedented existential threats to the State of Israel made manifest by Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Islamofascist proxies.

With Israel having the current leadership and allies such as these, what have Israel’s enemies to fear?

The ‘on-the-ground’ fact is that Israeli military preparations for the Lebanon operation were abysmal from any perspective chosen to assess in any after-action report. Many of the IDF soldiers are lucky to have survived, and they are justifiably outraged at the result and the dishonorable retreat forced upon them after such hard fought battlefield gains were achieved. The invading IDF had no actionable intelligence of what they were going into; Hezbollah was a trained professional military force and not the ragtag Islamic mercenaries as was apparently briefed to the Israel commanders. It is my current understanding that IDF officers and non-commissioned officers alike disobeyed suicidal orders from clueless leadership in Israel. All of Israel is lucky the body count was as actually low as it was, particularly the tank corps. Hindsight being 20/20, most IDF units were ordered to engage Hezbollah and Iranian IRGC troops without the benefit of the "7 P's:"

Proper Planning and Preparation Prevent Piss Poor Performance

It is also my opinion that these same IDF veterans’s will ensure Prime Minster Ehud Olmert's removal, and perhaps the retirement of Lt.Gen. Dan Halutz. Binyamin Netanyahu and Shaul Mofaz are my choices to ride to Israel’s rescue at this point. Phase II of the Iranian war plan looms large and imminent and time’s a wastin’.

Phase II

I suspect that Phase II of this war will be vastly different, in both scope and end result. The Iranians and Syrians are as cocky as ever, even though the Israel Defense Forces did exact a very high toll from the Hezbollah/IRGC regular formations. However, Iran and Syria are convinced that Israel is easy pickings based upon the combat performance to date. They believe their strategic combat depth will outlast Israel's.

They are in for a very rude and abrupt re-awakening into to real world realities.

The Deputy Commander of the regular Iranian armed forces, Brigadier General Mohammed Reza Ashtiani, announced on16 August 2006, that large-scale Iranian war games would commence on 19 August 2006 and continue for an indefinite period of time. These military maneuvers are well underway, and I believe are the initiation of the Iranian Phase II battleplan.

The code name for the Iranian exercise is “The Blow of Zolfaghar.” “Zolfaghar” is the name given to the sword belonging to Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib during initial Islamic conquests at the Battles of Badr, Uhud and many other wars of Islamic conquest. Imam Ali is the man the Shi'a most highly revere as the first true Islamic Caliph after Muhammed.

The “Blow of Zolfaghar” operations were launched just two days prior to when Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad has stated the West would receive Iran's response to issues over its nuclear weapons program, and a not-so-veiled threat of a "light show" over Jerusalem, Israel. The date also coincides with the completely mythical "night flight" of Muhammed from Mecca to Jerusalem, then to Heaven and Hell and back to Mecca.

It has occurred to me that what the delusional sock-puppet Mahmud Ahmadi-Nejad and his Ayatollah’s intend for August 21/22 is a strike which will ignite the entire Muslim world into uncontrollable rage against Israel. Reference the Hojjatieh’s self-defined mission in this regard at the link below this article. The strike I believe which is possible, if not probable, and intended specifically to achieve these goals would consist of Iranian agents or proxy activity executed to either significantly damage or destroy the Dome of the Rock on Jerusalem's Temple Mount – and then play Israel as the perpetrator.

World main stream media has been all too willing from the onset of this war to paint Israel as the aggressor, guilty of disproportionate response. There is no doubt that Israel is the nation that main stream world media as well as many people in this world most love to hate. Main stream media will not miss yet another opportunity to be Ahmadi-Nejad’s own personal sock-puppets; they’ve done a fine and dandy job of this up to this point.

I suspect this strike may occur within 72 hours from now. The purpose would be to precipitate an Israeli retaliatory strike on Iran and Syria proper and re-ignite the war in Lebanon and in Gaza, thus creating a three or four front existential war for Israel.

Companion article:

World War IV
    http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/site/modules/news/article.php?storyid=432

Background:

Armageddon and the Hojjatieh Sect of Shiite Islam
    http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/site/modules/news/article.php?storyid=65

And link to Doug Hagmann's archived article on the specific threat to the Dome of the Rock will be added here shortly.

Banned
    Thanks

I know there are many brave souls and defenders of freedom who do not agree either with the premise of this thread, or with Bible Propecy in general.

While i will not be one to tell those friends, "I told you so" (I won't be here to do so) I am here now to ask you...

When wil the "seeing is believing" threshold occur or be crossed for you on these matters of the gravest import?

How much more "proof" of Biblical Prophecy do you require?

Just curious...

Sunday, August 27, 2006

ROME TO LEAD MIDEAST PEACE FORCE: Germany will also send troops

Not since the fall of the Roman Empire has Rome stationed military forces in or near the Holy Land. But the current government in Rome has just formally offered to lead the U.N. peacekeeping force that will be stationed in southern Lebanon, on the border with Israel. "Italian prime minister Romano Prodi made the offer on Monday (21 August) and it has been accepted by Beirut," reported the E.U. Observer. Italy's parliament has authorized up to 3,000 troops be sent to the region. For the moment, Prodi is planning to send 2,000.

The move was a dramatic and unexpected one, given Italy's more recent history of reticence to be involved in Mideast affairs. What's interesting is that Bible prophecy -- notably the Books of Daniel and Revelation -- suggest a revived Roman Empire will emerge in the "last days" before the return of Jesus Christ to earth and that a Roman dictator known by theologians as the "Antichrist" will eventually sign a peace treaty will Israel, and then break that covenant and try to destroy the Jewish State, a move that will lead to the battle of Armageddon. Such events don't occur until after the "rapture" -- the disapperance of true followers of Jesus Christ from the earth -- but many evangelical Christians believe the rapture is an increasingly immiment event. The sudden emergence of Rome as a critical player in the Mideast peace process will do nothing to dampen that belief.

Meanwhile,
    Germany will commit some 1,200 troopsto the U.N. force, mostly by way of naval and air forces. This is a dramatic step as well, given that not since the Nazis sought to takeover the whole of North Africa and the Middle East have German military forces been anywhere close to the region.

Thanks

Sean, We need to pray for our bothers in these times. All the signs have been pointed out and more signs will come out in the weeks and months ahead.

The sudden emergence of Rome as a critical player in the Mideast peace process will do nothing to dampen that belief.
    What's interesting is that Bible prophecy --notably the Books of Daniel and Revelation -- suggest a revived Roman Empire will emerge in the "last days" before the return of Jesus Christ to earth and that a Roman dictator known by theologians as the "Antichrist" will eventually sign a peace treaty will Israel, and then break that covenant and try to destroy the Jewish State, a move that will lead to the battle of Armageddon.

Thanks

What do you "make"of this, Sean, or any old soul- as a commentator of course.

All Israel Will Be Saved

25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
    "The deliverer will come from Zion;
    he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
    27And this is[f] my covenant with them
    when I take away their sins."[g]

here's a footnote ( Elijah) from Kings
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...=19&version=31

and the main passage from Romans 11
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...=11&version=31

isaiah 59
    20 "The Redeemer will come to Zion,
    to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,"
    declares the LORD.
    21 "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the LORD.
    and Jer 31, 31 also repeated in Hebrews 8, 8.
    "The time is coming"

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samizdat View Post
    What do you "make"of this, ... All Israel Will Be Saved

From my perspective this quoted passage from Isaiah is crystal clear; it is reinforced and amplified within the Revelation of Jesus Christ, which is also crystal clear to be the Word of God Himself to Jesus Christ.

"The deliverer will come from Zion;
    he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
    And this is [and will be] my covenant with them
    when I take away their sins."[Isaiah 59:20,21; 27:9; Jer. 31:33,34 ]

Since Isaiah lived Before Christ this text is written in the future tense, (i.e.: "will come").

Today it could be rendered as both past, present and future tense because the "deliverer" was, is and will be at His Second Coming the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

God's covenant with "Jacob" is the same as saying His covenant is with Israel.

Turning godlessness away from them is repeated in saying "I take away their sins" ... which is done per individual with the simple, willful act of acceptance of jesus as a personal Messiah, savior.

This is reinforced in Revelation when it is clearly and unambiguously stated that 12,000 form every tribe of Israel (Jacob) will be saved. This is the 144,000 Jews (Israel) who will come out of the final conflict (Armagedon) alive to inherit the land of Israel God promised to Abraham, through Isaac through Jacob for all eternity on this earth.

as an addendum to this explanation...

Once again this also reinforces the fact that, specifically according to the Word of God, the "Battle of Armageddon" IS NOT the end of the world.

This earth will not be destroyed completely.

Jesus arrives in the Second Coming, saves 144,000 Jews and is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords of ALL MANKIND on this Earth which will be restored for Jew and Gentile alike; we will beat our swords into plowshares and learn war no more. Peace on Earth.

Banned
    Thanks

From Joel C. Rosenburg's 'FLASH TRAFFIC'.

WHEN YOU READ THIS APPLY THE MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY TO THE WORDS TODAY AT THE UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY FROM THE VENEZUELAN NUTCASE HUGO CHAVEZ.

* * * * FLASH TRAFFIC: WASHINGTON UPDATE * * * *

MEDIA SWOONING UNDER AHMADINEJAD'S SPELL

Why have Time, NBC and others refused to examine the Iranian leader's dangerous but deeply held religious beliefs?

(WASHINGTON, D.C., SEPTEMBER 20, 2006) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinjad has launched a charm offensive through the American media. First was his "exclusive" interview with Mike Wallace on CBS's "60 Minutes." Now the Iranian leader is on the cover of Time magazine this week. Yesterday, he did a lengthy interview with NBC's Brian Williams, the only network interview he agreed to on this trip. And, of course, Ahmadinejad's speech yesterday blasting the United States (while on American soil) made headlines around the world.

Yet something has been curiously absent from all this media coverage. American journalists aren't asking Ahmadinejad about his Shiite religious beliefs, his fascination with the coming of the Islamic Messiah known as the "Twelfth Imam" or the "Mahdi," his critique of President Bush's faith in Jesus Christ and encouragement of President Bush to convert to Islam, and how such beliefs are driving Iranian foreign policy.

Time's cover story and exclusive print interview with Ahmadinejad never broached the subject of his eschatology (end times theology). Nor did Williams. Nor did Wallace. Nor does a just-released book, Confronting Iran: The Failure of American Foreign Policy And the Next Great Crisis in the Middle East, by British Iran expert Ali M. Ansari. Nor does almost any of the saturation coverage Ahmadinejad is receiving.

Journalists aren't typically shy about asking tough, probing questions about the religious views of world leaders. President Bush has been grilled at length about being an evangelical Christian and how this informs his foreign policy, particularly with regards to Israel and the Middle East. Clearly the Pope's views of Christianity and Islam are now under fire. Why such hesitancy when it comes to the religious beliefs of a leader who has called for the Jewish State to be wiped off the planet and urges fellow Muslims to envision a world without the United States?

I think Ahmadinejad is waiting to be asked. He wants to talk about what he believes and why he believes it. His religion shapes who he is and what is driving him.

When he addressed the United Nations General Assembly last year, he concluded his speech by praying for Allah to hasten the coming of "the Promised One," the Islamic Messiah also known as the "Twelfth Imam" or the "Mahdi." When he got back to Tehran, the Iranian leader told colleagues that during his speech he was surrounded by a halo of light, and that for 27 or 28 minutes as he spoke, delegates were so mesmerized by the words Allah was speaking through him that no one blinked. Not once.

In the months that followed, Ahmadinejad made his Islamic eschatology even more clear. He told followers that he believed the end of the world was rapidly approaching, and that the way to hasten the coming of the Messiah was to launch a global jihad to annihilate Israel and the United States. He also told followers that the "Mahdi" is already on the planet, but has not yet chosen to reveal himself. What's more, Ahmadinejad has said that he has personally been in contact with the "Mahdi" and received instructions from him, instructions that are apparently leading Iran to prepare for an apocalyptic war to annihilate Judeo-Christian civilization as we know it.

In Epicenter**, I detail these statements -- when and where they were made, and how they illuminate Ahmadinejad's world view -- and cite numerous Iranians who understand their leader better than many in the West. One source I found particularly instructive in helping Americans better understand the Shiite view of the end of the world. Ayatollah Ibrahim Amini is a professor at the Religious Learning Center in Qom, Iran, and one of the country's most respected Shiite scholars. In his book, Al-Imam al-Mahdi, Amini describes the the signs of the coming of the Mahdi in great detail. Chief among them: a massive earthquake and the launching of a global war to kill and/or subjugate Jews, Christians, and other "infidels" under Islamic rule.

Key excerpts from the Ayatollah's book: "When the world has become psychologically ready to accept the government of God and when general conditions have become favorable to the idea of the rulership of the truth, God will permit the Mahdi to launch his final revolution....A few selected individuals...will be the first ones to respond to his call, and will be drawn to him like iron to a magnet in that first hour of his appearance.....On seeing the fulfillment of many of the signs promised in the traditions, a large number of unbelievers will turn towards Islam. Those who persist in their disbelief and wickedness shall be killed by soldiers of the Mahdi. (I.E.: FORCED CONVERSIONS TO ISLAM)The only victorious government in the entire world will be that of Islam....Islam will be the religion of everyone....The Mahdi will offer the religion of Islam to the Jews and the Christians; if they accept it they will be spared, otherwise, they will be killed....It seems unlikely that this catastrophe can be avoided....Warfare and bloodshed [are] inevitable." (see p. 122-123 of Epicenter)

Such beliefs are most certainly a legitimate area for American journalists to explore. Indeed, they are vital to truly understanding Ahmadinejad's aspirations and intentions. It is time for the media to shake off Ahmadinejad's charms -- it's as though he has cast some sort of spell on them -- and begin to ask the kind of serious questions that serious times require.

** EPICENTER is Joel's most recent book AND HIS FIRST NON-FICTION BOOK.

Banned
    Thanks

Question:

What IF the prophecied Antichrist is one and the same individual as the al-Mahdi?

Thanks

Mahmoud Ahmadinjad ?? You suggesting HE might be that one?

I've been thinking that for weeks, and I'm NOT EVEN RELIGIOUS!
    Libertatem Prius!

Banned
    Thanks

Rick,

Well, actually, no, I am not thinking that Ahmadi-Nejad is the antichrist - that is Biblically (i.e.: prophetically) impossible. According to Daniel antichrist will come from the decendants of the Roman Empire.

The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary

Daniel 9:26b
    Roman legion Legio X Fretensis destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple in 70 AD. Legio X Fretensis originated in the area of Sicily and Calabria (i.e: Palermo and Cantanzaro). antiChrist will be a European.

At the time (70 AD) of the destruction of the 2nd Jewish Temple on Temple Mount this was the extent of the Roman Empire. Notice that the places I mentioned above are smack dab in the heart of the Roman Empire at that time.

However, according to the prophecies the antichrist's appeal is global, universal and all nations and peoples will follow him in wonder and amazement.

Therefore, my wonderment is if the islamofascists or muzzies in general will accept antichrist as the al-Mahdi because he will perform some physics defying miracles. It is also a given that the Jews will accept him.

antichrist will confirm a peace covenant between the Israeli's and the Muslim/Arab world for a 7-year period of time. (Oslo was supposed to be a 7-year peace deal, which is why I believe the peace deal of the antichrist will be some form of an Oslo II.) This 7-year period is also known as the great Tribulation. Jesus Christ physically returns to the earth at the end of those 7 years to put an end to the Aramgeddon conflict and establish His Kingdom on Earth.
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; September 20th, 2006 at 23:09.

Banned
    Thanks

To all who have kids recently returned to elementary school, and whose kids have brought home all the germs, colds and yuckiness associated with this annual rite - I feel your pain. Overnight I've been walloped by some bugs which my boys brought home with them a day ago. Cowabunga, I feel like dirt.

So, quickly, I am going to use this post to do two things. First is to say that I am going to work closely with Ray Cano and his Prophezine website and ministry. I spoke with Ray at length yesterday and the consesus is that the Lord is moving powerfully to bring together Biblical watchmen from all over to do what must be done in these "last days". We believe in the Rapture and we know from the signs all around, in every news headline from the Middle East, from around the world - time is running very short indeed.

http://www.prophezine.com/

The second item is one that made Israeli news 3 days ago - but no other MSM has uttered a single word about. This is amazing considering the topic is the discoery of oil...

in Israel.

North of the Dead Sea there is an oil and gas exploration endeavor run by Ginko and Lapidot oil exploration partnership which covers 400 square kilometers of land.

On 19 September 2006 the results of the recent exploration were revealed - they discovered an oil vault containing a conservativlely estimated 6.5 million barrels of crude as well as natural gas. The oil alone is said to be worth 300 - 350 million dollars at current market prices.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...305852,00.html

The bigger news is yet to come. Zion Oil & Gas is sitting on top of what is or could be an oil discovery of truly Biblical proportions. Imagine the impact of Israel becoming the source of the lightest, sweetest crude of anywhere on earth, and in a quantity of billions of barrels.

Imagine...

http://www.cbn.com/CBNNews/News/050627a.aspx
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; September 22nd, 2006 at 19:50.

Thanks

As for the school ritual, yes- my kids return with

germs, coldness and yuckiness- the secular anti-christ bug. I hate school. This year they're doing psych ops on the 5th grader, whom the sub-director caught attending church before school. This was informally banned by the director and AC mom. Now they're checking for indigo or cristal child characteristics, a "new age" pseudo-scientific blasphemous cult that pegs kids born in certain years as rebel leaders correcting adults so that Christ can come again. Sheesh. Maleducation. Fishing for guinea pigs to try prozac and ritalin.

Gave me nightmares. And an opportunity to love enemies. I don't like it, but I wouldn't trade it for the flu.

he will perform some physics defying miracles. It is also a given that the Jews will accept him.
    Speaking of cults and physics defying-flying- I once posted a blip about TM followers who actually fly a bit. There are quite a few in Lebanon, Israel and the US. They did a marathon for peace. Most of them bounce, but a few get off the ground for hours. Looks like fun, but I condemn, rather than recommend it. Sorcery. Sure- close your eyes and let the energy flow. Doesn't sound like sweat of the brow or cross to me. Too bad. Lots of folk hypnotized by lush devil tricks.

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Banned
    Thanks

* * * * FLASH TRAFFIC: WASHINGTON UPDATE * * * *
    PUTIN SENDING RUSSIAN FORCES TO LEBANON

Bush, Olmert should say, "absolutely not." Once the Russians are on Israel's borders, how does one get them to leave?

(WASHINGTON, D.C., SEPTEMBER 23, 2006) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin says that he will soon send Russian military forces and equipment to Lebanon, but that he has no plans to put these forces under the command of the U.N. forces already on the border of Israel. They will remain under his command.

The equipment will be delivered to Lebanon by the Russian Air Force in late September. Some 300 Russian military advisors and engineers will then arrive in Lebanon in October, and Putin told a press conference that for now, "we don't intend to do this within the UNIFIL (U.N. Interim Force in Lebanon) framework, but rather within a bilateral framework."

That said, Kremlin sources say Russia's role in Lebanon could soon grow and could eventually include ground forces operating under the U.N. flag. "Russia has already provided $2 million worth of aid to Lebanon during the crisis, when it sent four aircraft with goods requested by the Lebanese government to Cyprus, where they were passed on to UN workers, who delivered them to Lebanon," reports the Russian Information Agency. "Russia is also considering participation in the international peacekeeping force in Lebanon, the foreign ministry earlier said." Currently, the U.N. is building a force of some 15,000 "peacekeepers" in southern Lebanon, led by Rome.

On the face of it, Putin's move may appear to some to be consistent with assisting the international community in bringing peace to this troubled region. But this is a classic case of the camel's nose getting under the tent. The introduction of Russian armed forces into Lebanon would be a massively destablizing event if these 300 specialists and advisors are later augmented with Russian ground forces. It's difficult, of course, to object to such a small force at the beginning, but President Bush and Prime Minister Olmert should do so anyway. They should say "absolutely not" to Putin. After all, once a precedent is set and Russian forces are in Lebanon, how exactly does one get them out?

Let's be clear: Moscow is not a neutral player. Dating back to Czar Peter the Great, Russia has long sought to dominate or fully control the Middle East. That's why it has been bedrock U.S. foreign policy for decades to keep Russian forces out of the region. Putin in recent years has been moving Russia back towards Soviet-style government and military policy, centralizing political control and boosting military spending by some 40%. Under Putin's leadership, Russia has also joined the "Axis of Evil." It is selling billions of dollars worth of missiles and high-tech weaponry to Iran, Syria, Algeria and other radical Islamic and Arab regimes. It is building nuclear facilities for Iran, training Iranian nuclear scientists, and running political interference for Iran at the U.N. to prevent the West from imposing sanctions despite the fact that Iran's leader has called for the U.S. and Israel to be wiped "off the map." Russia even refuses to classify Hezbollah or Hamas as terrorist organizations. As such, we should be very wary about Putin's long-term objectives.

Exclusive interviews and previously classified White House, CIA, and State Department documents I obtained for my new non-fiction book, Epicenter, reveal just how close Moscow has come in the past to attacking or even invading Israel and the oil-rich Gulf region, notably during the Arab-Israeli wars of 1967, 1973 and 1982. In 1973, for example, Soviet statements and preparations for an attack against Israel led the Pentagon to order U.S. nuclear forces to the highest state of peacetime readiness. The Joint Chiefs of Staff ordered the 82nd Airborne Division to prepare to head to the Middle East, and additional U.S. naval forces -- including American aircraft carriers -- moved into the Mediterranean, all out of a real and rising concern that the Soviets were about to make an unprecedented military move against Israel. Eventually, as I detail in the book, such American countermeasures worked and the Soviets backed off. But they never gave up their dream of controlling the epicenter.

In 1982, Israeli forces battling PLO terrorists in southern Lebanon unexpectedly uncovered a secret but massive cache of Soviet weaponry in deep underground cellars and tunnels. The storehouses contained some 4,000 tons of ammunition, 144 armored vehicles and tanks, 12,500 pices of small arms, and 515 heavy weapons. Then-Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin said that the Russians had prepositioned enough weapons to "equip not five brigades, but five or six [Soviet] divisions," adding that "we shall need literally thousands of trucks to evacuate these weapons from Lebanon."

Begin admitted how badly Israeli intelligence had failed in observing Moscow's preparations for war on Israel's northern border. "Something happened which nobody knew," Begin conceded. "[The] pre-positioning by the Soviet Union of such massive quantities of arms -- and I mean modern, highly sophisticated weapons -- could only be in preparation for some indeterminate future date to overrun Israel, then Jordan, and then Saudi Arabia and other Persian Gulf States. Otherwise, there is no explanation for the quantities of weapons we have found." When I interviewed Caspar Weinberger, the U.S. defense secretary in 1982 (I interviewed him just weeks before he passed away earlier this year), he both remembered and confirmed Begin's account for me. He also admitted that the discovery of the Soviet arms cache "was perhaps larger than most people [in Washington] would have expected," though it was consistent with President Reagan's concerns about Moscow's designs on controlling the oil-rich Middle East.

Given past Russian ambitions in the region, and recent moves Putin has made to join the Axis of Evil, I don't trust the Kremlin's intentions in the Mideast for one minute. Washington and Jerusalem shouldn't either.

Last edited by Sean Osborne; September 24th, 2006 at 13:47.

Thanks

Perhaps the hooks in- the jaws are certainly flapping. Maybe the hook was the Israeli oil finds.

camel's nose getting under the tent
    Last edited by samizdat; September 25th, 2006 at 01:52.

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samizdat View Post
    Perhaps the hooks in the jaws are certainly flapping. Maybe the hook was the Israeli oil finds.
    Well, the major oil finds have not be realized as yet... but there are many of us watching these events from the micro to macro levels - and there is 100% consensus that a major, world-class, world-impacting, OPEC-disturbing find of oil by Zion Oil & Gas of they type being predicted has a very good probability to be the event which sets those hooks firmly in place.

Here's the kicker which no one - particularly the spiritually blind secular community - is currently talking about because most do not have the foresight to even consider this as yet:

What if Israel were then to offer such a high-quality super sweet crude on the world market for only $50 per barrel?

Israeli super light sweet crude oil itself could very well be "the spoils" and the setting of the hooks that the text of Ezekiel makes very apparent.

Is there any wonder or reservations about this distinct possibility?

Anyone?

Yes?

Well, then, consider that the initial public offering of Zion Oil & Gas was made at a mere $7.00 per share.

Now do you see the obvious future implications?
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; September 25th, 2006 at 12:07.

Thread Information