Thread: Huh?

Thanks

Default Huh?

I have never been banned from a forum, yet, but recently after registering on another board, I keep getting unable to read or post error message. The last time I posted there I asked a question about Art Bell's son. Meant no harm, just seeking information. Is it common for forum sites to ban one without any knowledge? I figure you guys may have an answer concerning banishment.

By the way, all I asked was if Art's son was in good health. Maybe it is none of my business.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Default Re: Huh?

Hi Luke. Since you're here and I'm here right now, I'll give you my opinion; though this is one our admins are best able to answer. I think it's highly doubtful that you were banned for just asking about Art's son, though to some that is a touchy subject. It sounds more like they changed something, and you should contact somebody over there to let them know you are having issues with the site. My experience is that sometimes one will get warned that he or she will be banned and sometimes members do get banned w/o any warning for breaking the terms of service that they agreed to abide by. You will do well to contact an administrator at the site. In the unlikely event that you have been banned, at least you'll probably know why and have an opportunity to explain what happened. Keep the lines of communication open. You are a part of a community over there so it serves everyone to know if there are site issues. Plus you'll be able to post again once the problem is resolved.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Huh?

I guess it makes sense, just seemed a little strange. In hindsight I suppose they may be having technical issues. I really don't think I violated any rules. Thanks for the response.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thread Information