Thread: UK death squad arrests

Thanks

Default UK death squad arrests

Perhaps it is my imagination, but it seems to me that the Brits are being more aggressive than we are in arresting suspected terrorists. Could it be that the press in the US is not giving the same amount of coverage to arrests here?

Have we come to the point where we are more afraid of "violating civil rights" than we are of protecting our citizens?

I am reminded of a time when my family was threatend by an individual and I was told by the police that they could do nothing until the suspect actually attacked. Pehaps it is a similar situation only on a much larger scale.

Just wondering ..
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: UK death squad arrests

It is because of bleeding heart libs feeling the need to give "civil rights" to people that would just as soon cut our throats with a rusty knife.

In fact, a personal anecdote I'd like to relate... On my cable's OnDemand menu they run commercials for new shows on their pay-per-view selection. One show they were advertising was a film about just how terrible Gitmo is and that we are persecuting the poor goat humpers that get shipped there.

When I saw that my blood boiled and I about smashed my television I was so mad (then I realized I'd have to replace it with a new HDTV which I can't afford! ).

I honestly cannot believe that something like that is allowed to be put out that so clearly sympathizes with our enemies. Whoever is behind that film (to the highest levels) should be rounded up and thrown in Gitmo themselves! As for First Amendment rights, as has been said, the Constitution is not a suicide pact. We don't have to (and shouldn't!) allow people that want to destroy us to have Constitutional rights.

I need to find out what the name of the film is because I want to start a topic on it. I'm sure I'm not the only one that will be enraged by it.

If this is the state of our nation where we will allow such seditious individuals and propaganda to exist, we are in very dire straights.

Thread Information