Thread: Small Protest Outside 'NY Times' Targets Bank Records Story

Thanks

Default Small Protest Outside 'NY Times' Targets Bank Records Story

We need more of these Protest, Ban NY Times/LA times

Small Protest Outside 'NY Times' Targets Bank Records Story

By Joe Strupp

Published: July 11, 2006 11:20 AM ET

NEW YORK At a rally outside the offices of The New York Times Monday night, about 100 protesters called on federal officials to prosecute the paper for its recent publication of government security secrets, The New York Sun reported.

Headed by a radio talk show host and Caucus for America president, Rabbi Aryeh Spero, the group gathered to oppose the Times' decision to publish "national security secrets relating to our government's financial monitoring programs to track down terrorists," The Sun reported.

The complaints stem from the June 23 Times story about the secret Swift bank records program, which revealed the U.S. Treasury Department had been monitoring bank accounts in an effort to track financial activities of terrorists.

Rabbi Spero said that publishing the secrets was an act of "treason and betrayal that put the public safety of the country in jeopardy," the Sun reported.

Protesters carried signs displaying angry messages, such as "Osama's Favorite Paper," the Sun reported, adding that men dressed as Osama bin Laden held copies of the newspaper and signs declaring, "I Love the New York Times" and "It Makes Me Feel Like I'm In the Know!"

www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002802971

Here is a flim clip, really good!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ywVcO6-ig

Thanks

Default Re: Small Protest Outside 'NY Times' Targets Bank Records Story

I think that the editor in cheif, and those responsible for the publishing of the story, the researchers, and the people that leaked this need to go to JAIL, directly to JAIL, right now, today.

With freedom of speech comes RESPONSIBILITY.

Freedom of the Press does NOT extend to giving enemies intelligence. Arrest their asses now.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Agreed Rick.

Banned
    Thanks

Ryan Mauro spoke at this rally. Here's what I recieved from him this morning.

Here's the webpage of the event sponsor:
    http://fightingtheleft.com/html/nytimesprotest.html

Here's Ryan Mauro in action. The moron lefties try to drown him out but he pushes and pushes and comes through the winner.

http://fightingtheleft.com/speech1.mpg

Thanks

Excellent delivery. I believe Ryan has a big heart and hope he is chosen as a preacher or chaplain.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information