Thread: New Forum!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default New Forum!

Folks, I just wanted announce that we have a new forum opened on the site. It is the forum titled "Members' Forum".

This new forum is a place where members who are regular content contributors can have their own forum to post their material for discussion.

Becoming a regular content contributor is open to anyone! To become a regular content contributor you must do the following:
    • Contact to let me know that you want to become a content contributor.
    • Let me know what you intend for your written topics to be about (topics should generally comport to the type of major topics discussed on our board).
    • Let me know with what type of frequency you intend to submit your written articles (submissions should be "semi-regular" or "regular", let me know what you think meets that definition and I'll let you know if I agree).
    • Written pieces should be of a "decent length" (more than 2 or 3 paragraphs!).
    • If approved, you will have to let me know what you would like your forum title to be and be willing to take on moderatorship for that forum.
    • All written articles must be submitted to me before posting and must be submitted in Word document (DOC) format. If you are unable to submit in Word format, let me know.
    • All articles submitted will also be posted under the "Featured Content" section of the site for site visitors to view and download a copy in Adobe PDF format.
    If you want to request to become a regular contributor or have any questions on the above, contact me via PM or at rruck@adelphia.net.

Thanks

Default Re: New Forum!

I thought that, other than posting things like "News articles" I already did this?

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information