Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2016-2017 Season

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: NFL 2016-2017 Season

They could have at least given us that after that out of bounds TD call.

Thanks

what'd the review show?
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Oh well, congrats on the win.

The Steelers played to win and the Bengals just couldn't get anything going. The bad calls were just icing on the cake.

Thanks

ugly game but overall the only defensive game I've witnessed in a while. It's all about the pass these days.

Final Score Pittsburgh 24 - Cincinnati 16
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

The fumbles at the end killed the Bengals. A few weird offensive calls didn't help.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

And don't worry about the loss. Our teams need to concentrate on removing Baltimore and Cleveland from any chance of ruining our post seasons.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

This is true...

15-1 here we come!

Thanks

looks like both our teams have a couple hard games this Sunday Ryan. Denver's Defense is outstanding and the Eagles seem to have a great overall team even with a rookie QB.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

I listened to the first half of the game while on the road traveling but did manage to watch a good bit of the second half at Firehouse Brewery in Rapid City, South Dakota.

I think my brother and I were the only Bengals fans in the place filled with Broncs fans watching the game. It was actually pretty funny when we walked in wearing Bengals gear and half the people in there are wearing Denver gear.

Game started out pretty strong but the o-line just wasn't giving Dalton any chances and it all just fell apart in the second half.

1-2, yay...

Hope it's not going to be a year to pull out the good, old Official Bengals Fan headwear -

Thanks

I check the scores out and that's about it anymore. I joined the boycott on watching NFL games due to the disrespect to our soldiers and our nation. So I missed tonight's game with the Steelers.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

So far Bengals defense getting walked all over by Dallas O.

Bengals offense not looking all that much better.

Thanks

Well, it's the half and don't even have a FG. 4 drives, 4 punts.

I'm out.

Going to go finish binging on the newest season of Netflix's Longmire and dig into Luke Cage before I go watch another shit show called the Presidential Debate.

Thanks

Looks like Bengals D showed up to play today. So far only a FG allowed for the Pats.

Let's see if the O showed up too and they can finally put some points on the board.

Thanks

Talk about a change of events. Looks like the Bengals went to sleep during the half and haven't woken back up.

Thanks

Well, that's the game... The wheels fell off at the half and they never recovered.

Thanks

Sucky week for the AFC North. Only Bengals won this week. Though they really needed it. I read an article where the Player's Union has turned on Burfict and are calling out Roger Goodall for allowing this guy to intentionally harm players. Kinda surreal, but I understand.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

Yep, definitely needed it. That said, the Bengals just aren't playing with the consistency needed for a playoff team. Maybe with Eifert back in it will help but I'm not holding my breath for the rest of the season.

As for Burfict, I can't say it's undeserved. I like the hard hitting energy he brings and God knows the Bengals need every bit of that they can get but, he just doesn't know how to channel it productively or turn it off at appropriate times.

Jeez, sounds like I'm repeating myself from playoff time last year. LOL!

Thanks

That's because he's going to cost you guys another game down the road and it could be the difference of a wildcard. I like hard nosed football probably better than most, but he's just being criminal at this point. Like the Union Rep said... What's a $75,000.00 dollar fine to his multi-million dollar salary. And how can the owners of other teams not be impeaching Goodall when Burfict is hurting their multi-million dollar investments openly and maliciously. How long before that becomes a standard in the league?

And example of it happening is the Miami nose tackle Suh putting Roethlisberger out of the game for at least 2 weeks by intentionally and openly kicking him in the knee requiring him to get surgery right away and almost certainly shortening his career. Hell, he sees Burfict get wrist slapped over and over by it so why not right? Of course Suh was no angle before either, but he wasn't as open with it as he is now.

The thing that pisses me off the most about these players, is I remember back in the day when an extremely hard hit was expected... Yet almost always the guy doing the hit always helped the other player up and if the player got hurt he quickly signaled for the opposing team to come help their guy. Not anymore. I honestly wouldn't want either Burfict or Suh anywhere near my children. And damn well wouldn't allow them to sign autographs for my kids.

Here's what's going to happen if Goodall doesn't get his head out of his ass... One day a group from an opposing team is going to wait around for Burfict to come out of the facility and they're going beat him into a coma. It'll get that ugly if it keeps going. Goodall's job is to make sure this kind of crap doesn't escalate into something far more tragic. So while I think players like Suh and Burfict should be ejected from the NFL permanently after repeating their actions after suspension, I believe ultimately Goodall is accomplice for not stepping on the situation when it started. The injured players should sue him personally. That'd get his attention.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-m...atings-2016-10

The World Series proves that the excuses the NFL uses for not admitting #boycottNFL is responsible for their decline in viewer are bunk. NFL fans are pissed that America and everything it stands for is being spit on by players making tons of cash by the very people that they're protesting. Goodall is 100% responsible for not addressing this situation and getting out in front of it. Blaming the election, fantasy football, pirated internet viewings of the games and so on... But says players refusal to respect the national anthem and the men and women of the armed forces which caused the boycott had nothing to do with it. All this is proven a lie as the World Series has no such issues themselves.

Time to toss Goodall out on his ass along with any player that disrespects this nation. I'm a firm believer in free speech, but this isn't an area that's applicable. It's a business work place not a public forum and therefore not constitutionally protected under the right to protest. The players are on OUR time, not their own since it's our money that pays their salaries. Without fans, there is no sport.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

Thread Information